Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

I don't think Dan made a stupid move at all. He had his back against the wall, and it seemed as though everyone was cool with him taking the fall. He was not the one that "sold out" Boogie and Frank, Ian was. Why should Dan leave the house because Frank is pissed at him over something that Ian did? Besides, if anything, the other house guess will target Frank for the next few weeks, attempting to get him out since he can't win HOH, keeping Dan in a little longer. It seems as though Danielle is still aligned with Dan, otherwise she wouldn't have used her amazing acting skills and would have told Shane and Brit right away that Jenn was going to use the Veto.

I also think that it's crazy just how angry Brit and Shane are. Wondering if Dan's wife will divorce him because of what he gone on in the house. Really? REALLY?! Yes, because of a move that he made in the game, that might bring him closer to half a million dollars, she will divorce him. NO. It's a GAME, get over it!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, I agree with slim. Dan is smug. He's crazy if he thinks he's staying this week. With Britney on board for getting him out, I don't see how

he has a chance. So play that sympathy card all you want, Dan. It's really not going to get you anywhere.

:)

Danielle turned on Dan. She made sure Jenn didn't take her down because she wanted Dan to go home. Britney got Danielle to turn on Dan.

Exactly what I was thinking all weekend. If she was really loyal to Dan, she would have tried working on Jenn but she wanted to keep it the same because she knew she would have the votes against Dan. Dan may have been just playing a charade with what he said about Danielle but it's actually quite true...

Yeah, but he might not have went home. The people voting would have had to figure Danielle would do better at the end with the jury. Dan already won before, had lots of enemies, and a 1v1 feud with Frank they could drag out to keep themselves safe. If Dan worked his so-called magic on everybody else, he could have stayed this week and longer. Now he's public enemy #1. With potentially everybody. Frank knows this, and might be sitting pretty because everybody's going to target Dan maybe enough for Frank to get to the point where he can play in the back to back HOHs, and win this whole game.

Still think it's a stupid move.

Yeah, but he might not have went home. The people voting would have had to figure Danielle would do better at the end with the jury. Dan already won before, had lots of enemies, and a 1v1 feud with Frank they could drag out to keep themselves safe. If Dan worked his so-called magic on everybody else, he could have stayed this week and longer. Now he's public enemy #1. With potentially everybody. Frank knows this, and might be sitting pretty because everybody's going to target Dan maybe enough for Frank to get to the point where he can play in the back to back HOHs, and win this whole game.

Ah but grasshopper . . . until Dan came up with this scheme, Frank was really hating on Dan and had some ill-conceived notiions that he personally evicted Boogie. When Dan splilled the beans about Ian and Brittany, Frank understood a lot and a light bulb went off. Frank realized he wasn't able to play for 2 HOH's and decided this sounded like a winning plan. I think it was beneficial for both sides. :idea2:

:)

Exactly what I was thinking all weekend. If she was really loyal to Dan, she would have tried working on Jenn but she wanted to keep it the same because she knew she would have the votes against Dan. Dan may have been just playing a charade with what he said about Danielle but it's actually quite true...

i think Dan knows this! I think he knows that dani was throwing the veto comp and that is why he really charged into her! But he covered it up saying he was acting! I dont think he is going take her to f2! I think when she threw that veto comp, it sealed her deal! I think the f2 deal he made with her was just to please her and keep her loyal to him!

i think Dan knows this! I think he knows that dani was throwing the veto comp and that is why he really charged into her! But he covered it up saying he was acting! I dont think he is going take her to f2! I think when she threw that veto comp, it sealed her deal! I think the f2 deal he made with her was just to please her and keep her loyal to him!

I agree. Dan saw his alliance turn on him, including Dani, all willing to sacrifice him. Dan's now willing to use Dani and sacrifice Brit because Brit was slyly securing her safety all over the house, not really caring what happened to Dan because she'd still be safe regardless. Dan saw that Brit had swayed Danielle too. Brit's loyal to no one and can't be trusted and Dani's wishy-washy. They all did want to sacrifice Dan and Brit/Shane/Ian are just mad because Dan didn't walk out quietly, carrying their secrets with him.

Dani now believes that Dan will do ANYTHING to save her and get them both to the end but in reality, Dan's only saving himself. She's just a stepping stone. Ian's an enemy now and Shane's still an airhead whose opinions sway with the wind, dependant on who he's talking to, and he'll do as told in the end.

I'm impressed with Dan. Great move, imo.

I agree. Dan saw his alliance turn on him, including Dani, all willing to sacrifice him. Dan's now willing to use Dani and sacrifice Brit because Brit was slyly securing her safety all over the house, not really caring what happened to Dan because she'd still be safe regardless. Dan saw that Brit had swayed Danielle too. Brit's loyal to no one and can't be trusted and Dani's wishy-washy. They all did want to sacrifice Dan and Brit/Shane/Ian are just mad because Dan didn't walk out quietly, carrying their secrets with him.

Dani now believes that Dan will do ANYTHING to save her and get them both to the end but in reality, Dan's only saving himself. She's just a stepping stone. Ian's an enemy now and Shane's still an airhead whose opinions sway with the wind, dependant on who he's talking to, and he'll do as told in the end.

Very well said!

This was the only way Dan was staying in the house, his alliance turned on him the moment Frank won HOH, not a single person was going to vote for him to stay, regardless of what he said.

it was a fantastick move, but now he has the house wrath on him and the probable hoh winner will be against him, need some more magic this week I am afraid.

it was a fantastick move, but now he has the house wrath on him and the probable hoh winner will be against him, need some more magic this week I am afraid.

Hopefully, it will be an endurance contest and Danielle will win it and nominate Joe and Ian. Backdoor Frank if she has to...IF they keep her in the house.

I was a Dan Fan during his Season and still on the Dan Train this Season. I LOVE me some Dan!!!

Hopefully, it will be an endurance contest and Danielle will win it and nominate Joe and Ian. Backdoor Frank if she has to...IF they keep her in the house.

I was a Dan Fan during his Season and still on the Dan Train this Season. I LOVE me some Dan!!!

BigMDGirl where you been?

and yes Choo Choo - love Dan

Sounds great! CHOO CHOO

Stupid move, Dan. Frank can't play in the next two HOH challenges, Dan and Jenn versus Danielle, Shane, and Ian in HOH comps is pretty bad odds. I don't imagine Danielle has as much trust in Dan anymore, not after his fake beef with her and then going and bailing on the alliance, both instances not even giving her a heads up.

Both him and Jenn think they can just roll with Frank and be safe because Frank is a good competitor, but seem to have to forgot about that little roadbump.

It wasn't a stupid move if it gives you one more week in the house to play for HOH, Veto, prizes, make new alliances/moves, new twists, America's vote etc., to advance in the game. Dan was out the door for sure this week. Even if he goes home next week it was all still worth it IMO

It wasn't a stupid move if it gives you one more week in the house to play for HOH, Veto, prizes, make new alliances/moves, new twists, America's vote etc., to advance in the game. Dan was out the door for sure this week. Even if he goes home next week it was all still worth it IMO

ita.......I don't get why everyone thinks he should have just laid down and went home.....

I agree... how can anyone say it was a bad move. It was Dan's only move. He was left for dead, and everyone on his alliance just accpeted it ("at least its not me"). So Britany saying how could he do this... did you all just expect him to be a stand up guy and not fight to stay? It's Big Brother... like Joe said to Frank last episode, "Do you know how this games is played?"

I thought it was ironic Britany got backdoored too... if anyone watched after dark a couple nights ago (the night dan was in solitary, and Brit and Danielle were shackled together). Dan lost the veto and was basically left for dead. And Britany was in such a good mood that night, like way more happy than she usually is. Looking at camera recapping stuff, making jokes, not being negative. Then after Dan's move she has been pist and back to her negative Nancy self. LOL

None of them have sense enough to get rid of Dan. Clearly. If they had one smart amongst them, they would have listenened to Willie in the first place.

Right now from what people say is Dan is the biggest target. What people say and what they do are 2 different things... as we know.

If Dan wants to be a bad guy then don't parade around with the bible and do what he did the other night. It was disgusting and since this Dan is the same as the other Dan that played i tend to believe that Dan is probably like that on the outside. I understand that you want to stay in the game and I understand that you think you have to put on this big hugh production but you made yourself look like an idiot when you sipmply should have went upstairs and ratted out Ian. The result would have been the same. You actually coach kids for a living???????????????????

If Dan wants to be a bad guy then don't parade around with the bible and do what he did the other night. It was disgusting and since this Dan is the same as the other Dan that played i tend to believe that Dan is probably like that on the outside. I understand that you want to stay in the game and I understand that you think you have to put on this big hugh production but you made yourself look like an idiot when you sipmply should have went upstairs and ratted out Ian. The result would have been the same. You actually coach kids for a living???????????????????

:o (runs to go hide her Bible)

I think Dan's big production was to try to save Danielle as well. I really believe him when he told her that. It's the only logical reason, otherwise like you said he would have just went up to Frank and ratted Ian out.

He needed Danielle to convince Jenn to use the POV. Jenn would not have done it otherwise. Still a good well thought out move by Dan. I never would have thought he could get Jenn to do it because she was all about girls alliance.