Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is WOW. If Dan pulls this off, he really is a master puppetteer. Not only is he saving himself from certain eviction but he is aligning himself with the strongest player in the house. And he's keeping himself in a good position with everyone who will likely be left except for Ian. As long as he can get Dani to talk Shane back into his (Dan's) corner, not only will he be safe next week but he will be in a position to influence the HOH into doing his dirty work ... AGAIN!

I still can't cheer for any rerun, but you have to give it up to Dan. He is the best ( #1 or #2 depending how you feel about Dr Will ) when it come to strategy and out thinking the opposition.

Unlike some who bullied their way through the game, and others who needed to continually lie and deceive others, Dan uses is witts to convince others that he may have a different and better option that they haven't considered.

And yes, Dan has lied and deceived. He's no angel, but he's far more ethical than most who make it past the midway point each year. This is a game and he is playing well.

Like I said, don't want ANY rerun to win but I love watching ( reading about ) Dan play.

I retract any previous negative statements I've made about Dan this season (boring, not a martyr, etc).

Dan's a genius and I'm officially back on the Dan train!!

welcome back!!! I have to say I was worried about Dan, he seemed to have given up and was not playing like the Dan on his season, but he is back baby!

Mad props to Dan... he really pulled one out of his ass. Being a Frank fan, I just hope he keeps his word with him. I always thought Dan was the only one of the Quack Pack Frank may be able to work with. He did have to basically put Dan on the brink of elimination... but it's a great move for both Dan and Frank in my opinion. Now Frank might be able to last out the two weeks of no HOH competitions.

Awesome move... I now have a 2nd person to cheer for this year. Even if he does screw Frank over down the road, I respect one hell of a move.

GREA! Looks like I get to stay with BB a little longer! Really didn't want to stop watching & reading. Hope Jenn sticks with the plan. :hammer:

Only hope Ian doesnt get too bad with his medical problem.....hope they watch out for him cause this could be way too much for the kid.

the only move i question is what he did with danielle... he's relying on a feminist to take him off the block and he goes and attacks a female like that. ultimately it seems like it will work out in the end but i think that move could have sunk the chances........

i just dont see what the purpose for that was. although perhaps it has worked as a big distraction from what he is really up to..... britney/shane seem completely smoke screened by it and werent looking at what dan was really up to

i guess he rolled the dice and it went his way ......

the only move i question is what he did with danielle... he's relying on a feminist to take him off the block and he goes and attacks a female like that. ultimately it seems like it will work out in the end but i think that move could have sunk the chances........

i just dont see what the purpose for that was. although perhaps it has worked as a big distraction from what he is really up to..... britney/shane seem completely smoke screened by it and werent looking at what dan was really up to

i guess he rolled the dice and it went his way ......

I am worried about the next hoh.....if Ian wins it, he might put up Frank and Dan......not cool

If this goes down, does he become the best ever?

I think so.

I have wondered the same today.. if he can pull this off I honestly think he may very well be the best ever. He has always been up there with Dr Will in my books but he may have just made the best move I have seen yet..

I have wondered the same today.. if he can pull this off I honestly think he may very well be the best ever. He has always been up there with Dr Will in my books but he may have just made the best move I have seen yet..

I agree and he came up with it by himself with no interference from BB!

I agree-Dr Will is replaced as best player if this works. Ian took down Boogie and Dan saves himself ; all w/o production help. Now this is BB at its best. ( I do like Brit but this is a game and the best player should win ). imo

i dont see brit ever pulling off a move like this....... she just isnt that kind of player. she's much better at getting blindsided by these big moves, that is her role.

this is a HUGE move ...... can't give dan enough credit........ although in the HOH last night he kept repeating how no one would know he and frank were working together..... that seems pretty shortsighted to me..... that's the FIRST thing they will think after this POV ceremony

The only way that BB could get better would be if there was an all stars competition and Dan and Dr. Will joined their evil forces as one and blazed through the house to the F2. It would not happen, but that would be the only way for it to get better than this.

CHOO CHOO!!!!