Danielle, Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't posted in a while but I've been watching live feeds tonight and I just have to comment on this girl again. She is so insecure and self-centered. She tries to turn every conversation into one about her. I am glad Shane won HOH tonight but not because I want her to stay. (sounds like he's going to nom frank/boogie yay). I really can't wait til she's gone and out of the conversations...too bad she's set up so well in alliances. :P

I have tried hard not to top pile on Danielle. I am listening to her and Shane alone in the HOH room at 3 am something. She is so insecure in about every word. She is questioning Shane how close he is to Britney. She keeps begging for a back massage. She wants to argue and just plain act pathetic. She keeps trying to make moves on him with her tickling and poking him and he keeps telling her he is tired and to stop.

I have tried hard not to top pile on Danielle. I am listening to her and Shane alone in the HOH room at 3 am something. She is so insecure in about every word. She is questioning Shane how close he is to Britney. She keeps begging for a back massage. She wants to argue and just plain act pathetic. She keeps trying to make moves on him with her tickling and poking him and he keeps telling her he is tired and to stop.

I flashbacked to this and it is really painful to watch. She is so crazy and I don't think she will ever get how pathetic she looks because she has a warped way of looking at things.

He even called her stupid! That was funny! She is not getting any hints! And after last night if she didnt get it she never will! Hee frankly told her he was tired and she can spend the night some other night! Lol! Girl is pathetic! I think it bugged him that she was questioning him about ashley!

Good gawd.... I am watching it on flashback right now... she is relentless! Is she that daft that she can't get the message????

I cant decide to feel sorry for her or to be scared out of my wits. She has that one look for Shane every now and then that makes me think he should lock the HOH room when he sleeps

I cant decide to feel sorry for her or to be scared out of my wits. She has that one look for Shane every now and then that makes me think he should lock the HOH room when he sleeps

I know exactly the look you are talking about!!!! And he DID lock the door... I am still watching the flashback because the feeds have too much FotF right now.... She would NOT leave until he got up and hugged her... That was crazy!!!! Hey TREY you watching all of this????

OMG...after all the big drama today, Danielle acts like it's ALL ABOUT HER. What a twit...she's really laying it on Shane and pretending to cry 2:40 a.m. BBT...just so he'll give her attention. If you watched all the drama over the noms last night, this is the icing on the cake. This girl is really scary...in a sick way.

Danielle's coming days are getting rosy again. She will be happy, putting more time in the mirror, getting back rub, cuddle with Shane, forgetting her lame stories with TREY. She's getting the attention and she welcome it wholeheartedly

What a weird peronality she has---but she will not be able to resist looking at comments on the board when she gets out. This will be bad for her-very bad. Trey is trashing her, her sorority sisters are flaming her, her parents will be mad when they find out all the bad stuff she said about her father being an abusive alchohalic, she has pictures with her legs spread open with her legs hanging down in a very unflatering position. This does not bode well.

Can anyone tell me why she was crying in the HoH room last night???

Because last night up in HOH Boogie was having a pow wow with Shane, Britney, Dan and when she knocked on the door Shane asked her to come back.

She was livid that Shane did not let her in the HOH.

I was watching the flashback & she was fine when she & Brit were talking but then when Shane & she were alone... she started crying... wasn't mad at Shane at all... all the things she said to Brit in the tub were automatically erased... Shane was very compassionate...