BB House / The Tour / The Drama!

hanklee

Thanks for welcome Yana and Angelo Joe.

Yes it's thier opinion and they are entitled to it, I just find it wierd that they are mad at her for something that is totally out of her control. I don't normally defend Diane when someone post an insult, like OW's because that just their opinion, I only defend when I feel she's or anybody else for that matter has been blamed for something that is totallly out of her control or is an out and out lie. Diane fans from her site, including myself, are a protective bunch.

Again thanks for the welcome, and I look forward to posting with you guys :)

Edited to say thanks Dade, I'm all for people expressing their opinion, because I'm one opinonated......LOL :lol:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cajunchelle2001
Thanks for that, but I think she was a little late with that statement and I do not like being manipulated with the "bad luck" tales added on the end ... JMHO ... to be real honest, I think she tried to scoop the net and got caught! :lol:

I know I am going to get flamed for this but I kept my mouth shut when you all were dogging her about the CBS show mix up but I can't now.

From one person who has had a similar experience with bad luck in one week on a couple different occasions I think what you said is way out of line!

I honestly don't get what alot of you have against her. To me she seems like a sweet, honest, down to earth girl. Can't judge people by just how they played on the show. We all know that.

I do believe her since all the companies are well known for changing stuff like that when it isn't announced to the public by them.

I agree!! Its not her fault that CBS didn't show it when they told her they would! She also was just trying to tell her fans that she was okay because they were concerned.. not trying to make up for the fact that they didn't show it when they told her they would!

Guest ranster627
I can't believe some of you are mad at Diane because CBS gave her the wrong dates of when the show was going to air :roll:  The same thing happened last year, the show was supposed to be on a week before the premiere of BB5 but was push back to the morning of the premiere. 

By the way the "sympathy card"  :roll:  as someone said was not played.  She posted on her website to her fans not to all BB fans, she often updates us on what is happening with her.  There was a rumor going around that in fact she had been mugged.  So she updated her fans to let them know yes it happened along with other things but that she was ok.  Plus I have a feeling Diane could care less if someone is mad at her over something as stupid as when the house hour is going to air.

Since this may be my one and only post, I would like to say to Morty, that I love your site, I check it everyday during the BB season.  I also want to thank you for putting up the pictures and videos for those of us who miss things while we are work or away from our Computer.  I would have missed some fun and wild times in the house last year had it not been for your site so thank you very much.  If I'm still allowed to post here after this post I look forward to posting with ya'll during the BB6 season.

Welcome aboard Anne and I wanted to say that I feel you have one heck uv'a good post here. I totally respect your point of view and the further information you provided.

As I do not know or "hate" Diane, I will defer to you, and I will give her the benefit of the doubt at this point. My feelings were just that, my feelings ... but your defense of her was eloquent and well stated.

Again, Welcome to Morty's and Happy Posting.

I can't believe some of you are mad at Diane because CBS gave her the wrong dates of when the show was going to air :roll:  The same thing happened last year, the show was supposed to be on a week before the premiere of BB5 but was push back to the morning of the premiere. 

By the way the "sympathy card"  :roll:  as someone said was not played.  She posted on her website to her fans not to all BB fans, she often updates us on what is happening with her.  There was a rumor going around that in fact she had been mugged.  So she updated her fans to let them know yes it happened along with other things but that she was ok.  Plus I have a feeling Diane could care less if someone is mad at her over something as stupid as when the house hour is going to air.

Since this may be my one and only post, I would like to say to Morty, that I love your site, I check it everyday during the BB season.  I also want to thank you for putting up the pictures and videos for those of us who miss things while we are work or away from our Computer.  I would have missed some fun and wild times in the house last year had it not been for your site so thank you very much.  If I'm still allowed to post here after this post I look forward to posting with ya'll during the BB6 season.

Welcome aboard Anne and I wanted to say that I feel you have one heck uv'a good post here. I totally respect your point of view and the further information you provided.

As I do not know or "hate" Diane, I will defer to you, and I will give her the benefit of the doubt at this point. My feelings were just that, my feelings ... but your defense of her was eloquent and well stated.

Again, Welcome to Morty's and Happy Posting.

Thanks Ranster627, I appreciate that. I look forward to interacting with everyone here.

Welcome Anne to Morty's glad to here you like the stuff here. I am in agreement will Suds about it. It just seemed weird that it took her so long to post an apology for it since she knew it didn't air either. But heard from the early show it is supposed to be on next week and I am excited to see Drew and Diane.. Once again Welcome to Morty's... :wink:

well she had a bad week, I'm sure the cbs early show was the last thing on her mind. I'll just respectfully disagree with you both on the timing deal. But thank you both for the welcome.

Suds, while I see your point of view I just didn't like the way in came across in your post on her site, maybe it wasn't your intention but it came across as if you were very angry with Diane and that it was her fault that it didn't air. If I were upset that the show didn't air when it was supposed to, I would have emailed CBS about it. But hey that's me...LOL

And Yes I'm a proud dedicated BB fan, but just mostly of BB5 though...LOL

Guest ranster627

Well I have never been to Diane's site, it forces people to register to get in, which I guess I understand as it is a fan site and we have heard how people have behaved on other sites like that ... so I have a question ...

Does Diane post there regularly? Does she interract?

I guess I was confused by all the info linked together in one post ... I just never mix personal and business very well ...

By the way, so NOBODY misses it, ignore the diane quote in this thread as an Airdate, it was a guesstimate ...

CBS has posted Tuesday, July 5th as the airdate ...

Well I have never been to Diane's site, it forces people to register to get in, which I guess I understand as it is a fan site and we have heard how people have behaved on other sites like that ... so I have a question ...

Does Diane post there regularly? Does she interract?

I guess I was confused by all the info linked together in one post ... I just never mix personal and business very well ...

By the way, so NOBODY misses it, ignore the diane quote in this thread as an Airdate, it was a guesstimate ...

CBS has posted Tuesday, July 5th as the airdate ...

Yes Diane does posts semi regularly when she has time. It's normally a long post to catch up her fans on what has been going on, what shows that she will be an extra in and stuff like that. She's been great about answering the members question when she can, it's also my understanding that she pops into the chat room every now and then. I don't visit the chat room I just post and read the message board.

I like the fact that you have to registers to view or post anything, because it tends to keep the "haters" out. There was a problem with the haters right after it BB5 ended so it's just to keep the peace.

Also another BB5 alum Scott Long's site is the same way, you have to register to view, like I said it keeps most of the hate posts away.

Guest ranster627

I agree with the "fan site" security issues ... and I really want to thank you for taking the time to answer my questions ... it is a shame though that people can't just visit to read! Maybe my "ignorance" of some things could have been avoided? :oops:

Thanks again Anne!

I agree with the "fan site" security issues ... and I really want to thank you for taking the time to answer my questions ... it is a shame though that people can't just visit to read! Maybe my "ignorance" of some things could have been avoided? :oops:

my guess would be the only wall with out a window in it...maybe the metal wall

Guest eniper

I think someone said the DR is behind the metal wall. And the HOH entrance was in the subway room/loft.

Guest ranster627

Nope, it seems to be a combo feature of a lot I have seen before ... don't worry I think if it was filmed, they will air Drew for sure because he won!

I don't remember where, but I think I remember someone saying the secret bedroom was on the second floor.

Guest ranster627
I have been reading these boards for a few years and just signed up to post. 

I know someone that works for CBS and was actually lucky enough to go and visit the house a few weeks ago.  I didn't get to actually go in the house but I was looking into the house from where the camera man look in.  I did leave there with some questions that I can't wait to see the show so I can get answers. 

The house is in a 2 story sound stage but there is an outside area with a pool in the back corner and a built in spa (not above ground like in the old house).  I was not able to see upstairs since they were still working on it so I don't know what is up there but downstairs there is the HOH room and one other bedroom with 8 beds.  Since 14 people will be going in I am figuring there is another bedroom upstairs.  At the top of the stairs there is a mural on the wall of a skyline that was really cool looking. 

That is about all I know but we will all find everything else out on Thursday.

Happy 4th of July

Going back to my original point.

Having watched the WLBB vid, I think I'm right - but there are a few minor changes...

The main entrance is kind of where it was, but the lounge and kitchen have switched places. The back yard is now to the side of the kitchen, rather than by the lounge / kitchen. The diary room and store room are still located behind the lounge.

The corridor off the kitchen includes the stairs leading to the HoH suite and viewing lounge. It then leads to the gym (which Julie described as a bedroom!) and the bathroom.

The corridor off the lounge leads to the big bedroom and the main exit door. No clues as to where the secret bedroom is - yet!

So there are some changes - but the main part of the house is very similar to the old house - in layout and decor. The layout in fact is virtually the a mirror image with a couple of bedrooms knocked into one and a second-floor HoH suite added.

Now with the info released I've come up with a pretty accurate prediction of this year's floorplan - and also included last year's for comparision

bb6usaplan.jpg

It is virtually the same layout - but with some big difference.

Basically, the design is a mirror image, with the lounge and kitchen switching places. The diary room (and presumably store room) remain next to the lounge.

The two bedrooms are now knocked into one, with a secret bedroom next to them (effectively the old HoH room!)

The bathroom has virtually the same design, while in place of the old bedroom is the Gym (which Julie interestingly described as a bedroom!).

However, there are some big changes to the layout. The main door is now at the front, between the lounge and kitchen, rather than at the side.

The garden moves round to the side of the kitchen - while we get the introduction of the second storey.

That grey blob represents the spiral staircase, with the balcony and viewing lounge following the contours of the camera run. The new HoH suite upstairs is twice the size, with it's own bathroom located above the main bathroom (handy for plumbing!).

Hopefully you can now see clearer what I mean by the new house having virtually the same layout - but of course they're are some difference, but with a brand new house I expected far more!

(PS: Apologies for the image not being at 100% quality - blame JPEG compression!)

I think I remember it said that it was on the 2nd floor.  I do believe something is behind that metal wall though.

Didn't I hear or read that the DR is behind that wall?

I posted this in another thread

*This is specultion*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Dre...ld1/bb6e_42.jpg

I was looking at the screen caps on that other site. The main bedroom has 5 color bunks and 5 army style bunks. Two of the army style bunks are placed next to the back wall. The back wall has 5 "panes" to it. Two of the panes are concrete in color matching the three on the adjacent wall. All 5 concrete panes have the two way mirror for cameras. The bottom of these two panes has a "louvre" look to it. The next two panes look to be completely different. They are a gray outer ring with a shiney black middle and a two way mirror. The 5th pane looks to have a painting on it with no two way mirror.

I am wondeirng if the two black wall panes are the doorway to the "secret bedroom". In the old house you had to pass through the front bedroom to reach the back bedroom. It also looks like there are rub plates were you would push the center to open them.