Daniele - Week 3

I think her father leaving was planned ahead of time. To get her an advantage, Golden Key, get the other vets to protect her and then

I think she blew the plan by hooking up with Dom and trying to get out someone everyone likes. She picked the young guy she thought

could help by winning things and getting through.

I think they worked it out ahead of time Dick and Dani, so she could win this time. I think he knew no one would put up with him after

watching his season. But I think she lost focus and he is at home screaming at the tv. Especially now that whiney Dani is back all she needs

is some hair dye.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think her father leaving was planned ahead of time. To get her an advantage, Golden Key, get the other vets to protect her and then

I think she blew the plan by hooking up with Dom and trying to get out someone everyone likes. She picked the young guy she thought

I think they worked it out ahead of time Dick and Dani, so she could win this time. I think he knew no one would put up with him after

watching his season. But I think she lost focus and he is at home screaming at the tv. Especially now that whiney Dani is back all she needs

is some hair dye.

I thought that it was rigged that way too. I mean, it's never been said why he HAD to leave.

King not sure if you remember me. Used to be just "mjcms". lost my email and had to start over on Mortys. Just wanted to say I remember your love for dani in her season and it's great to see your dedication after all this time :) Even if I'm not a fan of her's. :)

I remember you.. Hahaha, I still love my girl though..

however, I am getting very scared right now.. although, if this is a endurance competition, i have the greatest faith in dani. she is by far the best endurance competitor i have ever seen..

(Yes, I know she lost the first one of this season.. but she was doing incredible good, and she gave it to rachel)

is some hair dye.

Oh no...disagree with his leaving as preconceived! WE love to love him, and love to hate him...he would have felt his gameplay in the BB house would give her gameplay..not as leaving the house!. ED would bring great ratings because of that...production would not have wanted him to enter and leave, its all about the money...Dani has played her cards tooearly and I read that ED is frustrated with that! Dani..you have some 'splainin to do! animated_scratchchin.gif

Dani is falling back into her old routine. Stay in bed, stealth whisper with Nick Dominic, whine and throw fits, blame everyone else etc etc etc.

Too bad Evel Daddy is not there to bail her out this time! LOLOLOL

Just curious...

Has anyone heard her patented "It's so o o o o o o o o o unfair r r r r" yet? :crybaby:

That golden key may come back to bite her in the butt! Let us not forget that Julie said it was a "gift AND a curse". What is the curse going to be?? There is another twist still out there.

Hi Snancy you DH! :animated_wave:

I think the a gift you are safe and curse because you can't compete. :boxing:

Yeah, the curse is that you can't compete. Had she been able to, she might could have won the PoV herself and took Dominic off.

yep she woulda....

Great XL quote: "Yeah, the curse is that you can't compete. Had she been able to, she might could have won the PoV herself and took Dominic off."

The Twist can't be that they haven't been able to compete. Julie talked like she meant something

else was going to change the game this week (or so she led us to believe)

It better be good. We haven't had a descent twist in ages :closedeyes:

..... and where did this Bi-polar thing with Jeff start ?

I've heard it mentioned a few times today.

LOL... they're all UP and DOWN and changing their moods from one minute to another.

IT'S BB folks :rolleyes:

The Twist can't be that they haven't been able to compete. Julie talked like she meant something

else was going to change the game this week (or so she led us to believe)

It better be good. We haven't had a descent twist in ages :closedeyes:

When I first heard it I assumed that the bad side to the golden keys would have been them not being able to compete.

I also figured the big game-changer was only going to be breaking the couples up into singles.

If they do have a return planned this season, I'm not sure if they would mention it this week or not.

They should do it as some sort of Pandora's Box later on (and not like the one day Rachel return last year).

I'm watching the stuff with her and Brendon and I don't know what she was thinking. She's mad because they got her to get him on her side to get Cassie out and now they want to go after him. Uh, Dani, that's how the game is played. You get people to do what you want and when you don't need them anymore you go after them if they are a threat. The problem is she got too close to Dom and it's obvious she doesn't want him to go because she likes him. Without her dad there, she doesn't have a clue about the game.

Dani back in a good spot...All she has to do is fall in line with the vets vote out Dom and ride to final 5.. In the mean time hope a newbie wins HOH or Dom is voted back in with some lame BB twist and they put up Jeff and Brendon..I think she's safe with any newbie even Shelly winning HOH...Let's see if she can not put her cart in front of the horse again.....She really has a second chance at this game of going far considering all the BS she tried to pull and overplay this week and her wierd Dom obsession..Let's see if she can lay low....

Ok I take back Dani is in a ggod spot after listen to Jordan and Rachel wanting to backdoor her and wanting her out and Shelly wanting her out for sure.... she's screwed...unless she wins every comp she has no chance of winning or making final 2....Overplayed..and it caught up..

So Dani told Dom everything about her alliance and the deals they made and he's going to spill it all before he goes. Nice job Dani. You secured your way out the door. I don't see any way out of this for her. That what happens when you get distracted.

..... and where did this Bi-polar thing with Jeff start ?

I've heard it mentioned a few times today.

LOL... they're all UP and DOWN and changing their moods from one minute to another.

IT'S BB folks :rolleyes:

Pokey that was a comment Dani made when she was so angry. She was talking to Dom and he said something about Jeff and Dani spouted off that "yeah he is bi-polar". She is very bitter that he was America's favorite on his season.

This game changes on a dime so if Dom is gone and Dani can get her head back in the game she could still do better. I do think she would have to grovel to her former alliance and I'm not sure she would do that. What's that old saying "Pride cometh before the fall"?

Archived