Daniele - Week 3

If jeff is backdoored, producers will put him back in. No need to worry!

Pretty sure that will apply to Dani as well though. Maybe that's why production has her so motivated about this.

If Jeff goes this week, America votes him back in...

If Dani goes next week, America votes her back in...

If neither go, hopefully America votes Cassi back in...

I think (since Dick left too and doesn't count) there will be 4 evictees to chose from before somebody comes back: Keith, Cassi, whoever goes this week, and whoever goes next week.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... Dani went from playing a pretty smart game to imploding in on herself.

AND ... she's been in the HOH Room fighting tooth and nail to change Rach's mind

to what she wants... because Brendon isn't buying it.

Maybe she thinks Rach will pout and get Brendon to change his mind and use the POV

and the Rach will put up J and J.

YIKES... it's weird to see Dani kinda loose it ! ! !

boy youre telling me, Dani is a mean bitch, she is showing her true colors

OMG she is such a disapointment in this game.

She is yelling and condescending to Rachael and Brendon and she is sooooooooooooo mad that they won't back door Jeff. She said she doesn't care that she is putting up Jeff next week. She got really nasty with Rachael.

she is threatening now that how pissed she will be if they vote out Dom, oh boy wrong way to act

OMG she is such a disapointment in this game.

She is yelling and condescending to Rachael and Brendon and she is sooooooooooooo mad that they won't back door Jeff. She said she doesn't care that she is putting up Jeff next week. She got really nasty with Rachael.

We won't be able to watch if she wins HOH this Thursday. She'll be Queen Bitch.

yeah and threatening too how pissed she will be if Dom goes home, yeah cause he is her partner, she is acting like a spoiled brat cause she is not gettin her way

yeah and threatening too how pissed she will be if Dom goes home, yeah cause he is her partner, she is acting like a spoiled brat cause she is not gettin her way

And here I was thinking "new hair color new attitude" Guess not........

nope and trying to take all the credit for how far she got in her season on all the work she did, uh NOt, all the work her dad did while she was busy giving hand jobs to Nick, sorry, but she really pissed me off just now

hope you are right Kentucky

:cookoo: funny I am now gettin ready to watch the last 2 epis of Survivor where boston rob won to pick up my spirits,lolol, cause dani bout drove me off the deep end tonight,lol

:animated_shocking: I think you are right Jammer:animated

Well... up in the HOH Room ....

Dani getting her goose cooked by R/J and J/J

If Brendon doesn't change his mind and Dom goes....

and if Dani wins HOH next week - HOLD ON to your seats.

There's nothing like a woman scorned (or not getting her way)

Well... up in the HOH Room ....

Dani getting her goose cooked by R/J and J/J

If Brendon doesn't change his mind and Dom goes....

and if Dani wins HOH next week - HOLD ON to your seats.

There's nothing like a woman scorned (or not getting her way)

Even if Dani wins HOH next week (which she probably will knowing Big Brother) She only gets out one of them and she then becomes target number 1 over everyone else in the house with the remaining 3 vets. She is already Number 1 so I guess it really doesnt matter. She has always had bad game moves. She tried to get Eric out in season 8 and she got screwed. She tried to make it personal because Eric got out Nick. And Dick saved her again with making an alliance with Eric and Jessica later. She sucks period end of story. She "looked good" in BB8 because of three things, Winning Vetos, Her Father, and America's player. Now she is showing how bad she is without those 3 things.

:)

She has flipped. I think that she better back down because she won the HOH where she was upside down and if I remember right it wasn't that long. Don't get me wrong she will compete but it's not a given that she will win. Her dad did carry her through the game last time so I guess that's why she thinks she's so smart. She was counting on Dominic to carry her this time. I think everyone will be hanging on for this comp.

Dani told Rachael earlier today that she has this friend that knows the game and has all these tricks to win. She said it is really complicated and too hard to explain.

Then later her threats and tantrums in the HOH because the would not put up Jeff. She just now told Rachael if Dominic goes home she will be pissed.

She is just in week 3 burning too many bridges and she should have rode along had some fun and won those comps to keep herself in the game.

I really don't understand Dani at all. She was sitting so pretty: Her alliance is winning everything, she had a backup plan that pretty much guaranteed her safety if the newbies ever actually won everything. Having the couples in the game takes any target off her back... and she blows it all up by trying to dismantle that very alliance.

I understand her befriending Dominic.. but he should have remained a last resort fail-safe for her. Really poorly thought out.

Did the thought really never cross her mind... "What if J&J/B&R band together?"

I really don't understand Dani at all. She was sitting so pretty: Her alliance is winning everything, she had a backup plan that pretty much guaranteed her safety if the newbies ever actually won everything. Having the couples in the game takes any target off her back... and she blows it all up by trying to dismantle that very alliance.

I understand her befriending Dominic.. but he should have remained a last resort fail-safe for her. Really poorly thought out.

Did the thought really never cross her mind... "What if J&J/B&R band together?"

I like her game play because she is creating doubts. Now she has to get them to believe by setting people up in conversations. All she has to do is to make it look like a person is betraying them. But instead of trying to flip Dumb Brenchel and JJ, she should flip the newbies on her side and control the votes. She doesnt need JJ and Brenchel. I am not worried about her in comps, because she is a good competitor and will give Rachel a run for her money. Dont slip on Dani! SHe and her dad carried her through BB. He was good at mind games, she was good at competions.

I like her game play because she is creating doubts. Now she has to get them to believe by setting people up in conversations. All she has to do is to make it look like a person is betraying them. But instead of trying to flip Dumb Brenchel and JJ, she should flip the newbies on her side and control the votes. She doesnt need JJ and Brenchel. I am not worried about her in comps, because she is a good competitor and will give Rachel a run for her money. Dont slip on Dani! SHe and her dad carried her through BB. He was good at mind games, she was good at competions.

Exactly my point though: She's creating doubts about herself that were non-existent before. She had everyone backing her: both the newbies & the couples. Before she made the move to backdoor J&J, she was immune. Now J&J have her at the top of their list to evict.

If they made it to the top 5 or 6 together, that would be the time to break the couples up. I don't know... I just thing she played her hand way too early. Her alliance with the couples is apparently dead, and her closest ally is Dominic, who will likely be leaving. The newbies have no reason to rush to her side anymore.. she's going to be powerless.

In the end, she's the only one hurt by this scheme she tried to hatch. Sure, she could win HOHs, but before she went after J&J she didn't need to.

Controlling the votes is one thing, but unless she befriends people who can actually win competitions, her votes don't mean anything.. in the end someone from her newbie alliance will go home each week they don't win competitions.

Dani seems like she's not giving up.

She's had a second breath and is trying to patch fences with

the newbies that were falling apart.

She's flitting around again in the past hour it seems.

Archived