Hayden - Week 8 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hayden's got the wind blown Justin Bieber's look.

I don't think he's washed his hair since he's been on Have-Nots. Not so wind-blown now, but a little flat and greasy, soon to be forming into dread-locks. :animated_bouncy:

Whatever the style is called it is ugly and calling it style at all is risky. Its not that his hair is ugle it isnt he has nice hair its just stupid the way he wears it. Does nothing for him except make him look the fool.

Don't laugh but I don't know who Bieber is. :skellington:

I think Britney stuck with Lane and Hayden because they are the youngest and the cutest and that is they type she is used to hanging out with.

just sayin

I am 32, and till someone mentioned that Hayden's hair looked like j bierber I didn't know. It was when I googled it and learned that bieber is an obnoxious kid... besides the ugly hair.

I think that if all fans have to say about Hayden that's negative is they don't like his hair, he's doing a good job.

Since the week Rachel was evicted I've been telling my mom every week when we talk about Big Brother that I think Hayden is going to win it all.

No one seems to ever want to point the finger at him.. he's not on the "to get out" list. About the only one who would likely put him up is Ragan at this point, but since I think Ragan's probably going home this week (unless he wins POV) I think Hayden's pretty safe.

:animated_scratchchin:

Something about Hayden creeps me out, not sure if I would keep my kids around him, just a vibe he gives that makes me uncomfortable. He comes across as really likeable and a good kid, but he says some really ugly things. What I didn't like the most was how he made fun of Kathy (so NOT a fan of Kathy) by joking about her having to do his laundry and dishes. Yes, she put herself in that position, but when him and Enzo say things like "go make my bed Kathy", "go wash MY dishes" BEHIND HER BACK- it says a lot about character and morals....who would want to be with a man who is so disrespectful (in a coward, behind your back,even worse way)to an older woman who is genuinely being nice to him AND doing things for them. They talked behind her back like she was their servant, just ridiculous little boys in a mans body! Him and Enzo both LOVE Eminem the (woman hating, mother hating) rapper....speaks volumes to me!

Hayden, go cut your hair and stop looking at yourself, you're worse than Rachel...nasty looking hair and you're going to break your neck swinging your hair in the mirror.

Enzo...get an education and stop acting like a 20 yr old, even though you look 40....act your age and stop living off of your wife and everyone around you lowlife!

Him and Enzo both LOVE Eminem the (woman hating, mother hating) rapper....speaks volumes to me!

Hey now! No reason to bring Eminem into this...

Eninem doesn't hate women. He has a love hate relationship with his ex wife. They have had a pretty tumultuous relationship, but Em has tried numerous times to make things work with her, for the sake of his daughter. Which if you listen to anything he says in interviews, or about his daughter in his music, he clearly loves beyond all else. The exact opposite actions of a woman hater, IMO! And his mother has done some pretty horrific things to him throughout his life. He has time and time again forgiven her and tried to forge a relationship with her, and every time she has gone and done some pretty terrible things. She's as bad as Lindsay Lohan's father.

/end off topic rant.

britney now suspect he took prizes :animated_bouncy:

Hayden was magically able to escape from a showmance gone crazy, etc.., etc..., etc....it is true that he is really tops at his game and it is also true that he is lucky but luck is always part of it. I dont like his hair. I said that. I forgot to mention that I also dont like Hayden. Just something about him I dont particularly care for. He will maybe win it all, tho, so they dont care whether I like him or not.

Hayden was magically able to escape from a showmance gone crazy, etc.., etc..., etc....it is true that he is really tops at his game and it is also true that he is lucky but luck is always part of it. I dont like his hair. I said that. I forgot to mention that I also dont like Hayden. Just something about him I dont particularly care for. He will maybe win it all, tho, so they dont care whether I like him or not.

It's probably his cockiness. It's obvious he's into himself.

Archived