Hayden - Week 8 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

Britney played it real smart. First she told Hayden she would vote for him in f2, then she got Lane nervous about Hayden saying she thought he deserved to win, he's poor, he's a good guy, he has a "twinkle" in his eye. That's how she ensured Lane would put up Hay instead of her. Lane's worried Brit would vote for Hay instead of him.....Yep, Brit played it smart. She's playing them all. Even Ragan thinks he's in good with her somewhat while she trhows him under the bus repeatedly.

I don't care who wins...just NOT Brittany! Not even 2nd place!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

usually winning first hoh is a kiss of death

but for whatever reason this guy has avoided it

no one wants him out

he is best buds with almost everyone there

good gameplay i must say

:animated_bouncy:

Best player in the game right now

He's got almost every vote IMO locked up.

Won comps, leading member of an alliance (sorry Enzo), nice to everyone and has friendships in the jury.

Also was one of the main catalyst in getting Matt out (smart move on Hayden's part, Matt was gonna runaway with this season if Brit didn't nominate him)

also has Enzo and Lane doing most of dirty work, while he himself looks clean as a whistle

Best player in the game right now

He's got almost every vote IMO locked up.

Won comps, leading member of an alliance (sorry Enzo), nice to everyone and has friendships in the jury.

Also was one of the main catalyst in getting Matt out (smart move on Hayden's part, Matt was gonna runaway with this season if Brit didn't nominate him)

also has Enzo and Lane doing most of dirty work, while he himself looks clean as a whistle

Hayden will win BB and Lane will be second ;)

I'm thinking there is a remote chance Hayden gets sent home. It would be bold indeed to send Hayden home, and Lane (or somebody) will have to do it eventually if they want to win

If Hayden stays, Lane cannot play for HOH so it would be 2 against one Brigade vs Britney in the HOH comp

I would not be shocked if Brit and Enzo split the vote and it comes down to Lane as a tie break

Hayden is telling Enzo how Britney was pitching to him last night how she is only playing for 50K, in hopes that he'll take her to the F2.

Two breaths later, he's counting the Enzo vs. Hayden votes, and guess what, Hayden is only playing for 50k just like Britney. What a small second-place world!!!

If Enzo wasn't so stupid, that mighta been obvious.

Goobers all.

(I want Enzo to win final HOH, pick Britney, and Britney win. I actually don't even like that scenario. There is no me happy in any of this. Except happy to get my life back. Yay!)

Hayden is telling Enzo how Britney was pitching to him last night how she is only playing for 50K, in hopes that he'll take her to the F2.

Two breaths later, he's counting the Enzo vs. Hayden votes, and guess what, Hayden is only playing for 50k just like Britney. What a small second-place world!!!

If Enzo wasn't so stupid, that mighta been obvious.

Goobers all.

(I want Enzo to win final HOH, pick Britney, and Britney win. I actually don't even like that scenario. There is no me happy in any of this. Except happy to get my life back. Yay!)

How was he counting the votes? I don't see Enzo beating Hayden in the end, especially if he doesn't win anything else.

How was he counting the votes? I don't see Enzo beating Hayden in the end, especially if he doesn't win anything else.

You can flashback to today 2:50 Camera 3.

Hayden to Enzo - you have Rachel and Brendon, and I have Kathy. If you win the last HOH, you'll have everyone else's vote.

Not a strong argument - it went round and round - a lot of Hayden abra-cadabra-smoke-and-mirrors-try-to-confuse-and-mystify-Enzo moments. They all seem to be playing each other now - you'll win, I'm second - nobody seems authentic.

Hayden to Enzo - you have Rachel and Brendon, and I have Kathy. If you win the last HOH, you'll have everyone else's vote.

Not a strong argument - it went round and round - a lot of Hayden abra-cadabra-smoke-and-mirrors-try-to-confuse-and-mystify-Enzo moments. They all seem to be playing each other now - you'll win, I'm second - nobody seems authentic.

:lol:

Enzo is just dim enough to fall for it...he actually believes he's playing a brilliant game. He's even more delusional in believing that Hollywood is calling after the show. He's so full of himself it's laughable...and Hayseed sees that and will play it for all he can.

You can flashback to today 2:50 Camera 3.

It doesn't take much to confuse Enzo. :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

I'd hate to see Hayden win this game. I personally don't see that he has done anything to be the best player in the game, or for that matter, played the game at all. The "Brigade Alliance" just got lucky. Combined with their safety in numbers and the rest of the house on the Brenchel-Bash Express they have skated through unnoticed and unscathed.

I'd love to see Hayden out the door tonite. Lane and Brit better wake up...don't know what the heck "power move" they are waiting to make but this is the one to do for sure.

Lane said it was too early to make a power move. Too early? When does he think he will next get the chance to make a power move? In jury?

I would hate to see Hayden win, too. It would be so nice to see the look on his face if Lane said, "I vote to evict Hayden." But it won't happen. The votes will go just like every other vote in this season. Blah, blah, blah.

I don't see Hayden winning the game because he's going to look like he floated and let others do the dirty work, especially if the Bragade is dumb enough to out their alliance.

Although it would make for great tv, I hope he isn't evicted because that would mean Ragan stays and I can't stand the jerk! I want Ragan gone if only so I don't have to listen to his constant ugly bashing of long gone houseguests.

This is the best time to make a power move...and the move should be to get Hayden out. Hayden is well liked and a physical threat...he has the best chance of winning the whole shabang imo. This loyalty/friendship/fascination/whatever they have with him baffles me...he's the strongest one standing between them and the prize.

I really don't see a logical reason for either Brit and Lane to keep Hayden in the game any longer. Hayden would win over Lane in F2...probably win over Brit too. Hayden would also probably want to take Enzo to F2...thus ultimately targeting Brit and Lane. At least if they keep Ragan in, they'd keep Enzo loyal only to Lane...not split his loyalty between Hayden and Lane. There's no way Enzo would try to team up with Ragan. Lane/Brit would be a strong pair to contend with at F4 and I wouldn't see either Enzo or Ragan noming both L & B if either won next HoH.

Honestly though, if I were any of them, I'd want to take Ragan to F2. I think even Enzo would beat him. Ragan's game hasn't been strong and he really has no real supporters in the house like the others do.

This is the best time to make a power move...and the move should be to get Hayden out. Hayden is well liked and a physical threat...he has the best chance of winning the whole shabang imo. This loyalty/friendship/fascination/whatever they have with him baffles me...he's the strongest one standing between them and the prize.

I really don't see a logical reason for either Brit and Lane to keep Hayden in the game any longer. Hayden would win over Lane in F2...probably win over Brit too. Hayden would also probably want to take Enzo to F2...thus ultimately targeting Brit and Lane. At least if they keep Ragan in, they'd keep Enzo loyal only to Lane...not split his loyalty between Hayden and Lane. There's no way Enzo would try to team up with Ragan. Lane/Brit would be a strong pair to contend with at F4 and I wouldn't see either Enzo or Ragan noming both L & B if either won next HoH.

Honestly though, if I were any of them, I'd want to take Ragan to F2. I think even Enzo would beat him. Ragan's game hasn't been strong and he really has no real supporters in the house like the others do.

Thank youǃ I share the same opinionǃ It is not too hard to think of this as the best scenario for Lane and Brit. IMO Hayden has the best chance to win the game if he stays to the end.

The house guests seem pretty set about voting ragan out, foolishly. If Hayden doesn't leave tonight, he's my pick to win this whole thing. The only threat in his way is really Brit.

The way it stands right now, Hayden in the HOH lead. He will put up Lane & Brit. Hopefully Brit win continue with her POV victories. Then Hayden will be force to put up Enzo and Brit can vote him out. Then Lane will realize that he should have kept Regan.

Archived