• Matt
    • Enzo
    • britney
    • Kathy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

party_smilie.gif

I can't decide if Brendon or Rachel should go home home right now. But ONE of them is leaving!!

No doubt, it will be Rachel. They all hate her....and I think Brendon isn't too far from hating her himself.

Ok, I'm not a Rachel fan BUT with that being said I think it would suck to sit in the house for 5 more days when you know either you or Brendon is going home. I guess she has to but knowing your doomed and have to sit there and deal with everything for 5 more days would suck BIG TIME!

So what, now she sits for 5 day's like everyone before her and deals with it , she didn't care when she was sending people home and targeting those who befriended them .. I do not feel sorry for her, I'm only sorry I will be at work missing the live evicton , however I will be here at Morty's cheering.

Buh-Bye Big Redanimated_wave.gif

Yeah, she even laughed during Britney's POV speech when Britney said she wasn't going to use the POV on Kristen or Hayden. Who's laughing now Beotch???

I guess she won't be leaving anymore goodbye messages about someone coming between her and her man. LOL

Talk to the door beotch!

:animated_bouncy: Yay! I was right :animated_bouncy: WTG Britney :party_smilie:

Big Red's days are numbered and I'll be loving watching her nasty a$$ walk out the door come Thursday night :animated_rotfl:

Yes sireeee, I'll be loving watching her squirm these next days. How does it feel now Rach? :animated_rotfl:

Pay back's a bitch and she's getting what's coming to her :boxing::smilielol: Guess she won't be smiling this week when Brit doesn't use the POV :clap:

Yeah, she even laughed during Britney's POV speech when Britney said she wasn't going to use the POV on Kristen or Hayden. Who's laughing now Beotch???

I guess she won't be leaving anymore goodbye messages about someone coming between her and her man. LOL

Talk to the door beotch!

that really annoyed me when she did it. She kept making faces, grinning and laughing. She's a total bitch.

She's not going to be laughing much this week. Skank ho.

she was laughing and joking a bit before the POV even though you know it bothered her to be nom'd but there won't be any of that again. She'll either stay int he room or start fights. I hope she starts fights.

Ok what is going on in that house now??? I go to run to get supper across the street and come back to Britney and Rachel acting like BFFs again. :dontgetit: Britney was just saying how much shy hates Rachel and how digusting she is. Now she is back to being bed buddies with her. And if you say for a jury vote what about the others in the house. Won't they be wondering what is up??

Britney's gonna be in trouble when she doesn't use it. But at least it's only Brendon she has to worry about, who is too willing to forgive everybody that acts against them for the stupid stuff Rachel does.

Wait but Britney may also lose 2 votes from the jury IF she makes it to the final 2. That could hurt her too.

If I was Britney I don't think I would have tried for POV. I wouldn't want to take the chance of losing 2 jury votes. Let someone else take that chance. Why put yourself in a bad position with anyone in the house. ESPECIALLY since she was BFFS with Rachel and Brendon. Rachel was even saying she wanted to pull her in with them. Even if not interested in that. Why make anyone mad when it'd not nesscary yet.

Does anyone think that Britney will use the PoV to help Rachel or Brendon? I'm kind of going back and forth in my head on that one. I have no idea because she's kind of a wild card.

I don't think she will. She already said IF she did she would get kicked out the next week.

Wait but Britney may also lose 2 votes from the jury IF she makes it to the final 2. That could hurt her too.

Brendon respects players. Britney's won as much as he did now. It'll be sour grapes until they both get to jury, then they'll cool down, enjoy their disturbing little honeymoon, and probably sway back towards supporting Britney. As far as Rachel, Britney managed to outright tell Rachel she wouldn't use POV and somehow managed to stay at the bottom of Rachel's sh*tlist. And that's a list that's easy to get on. She will probably blame Matt more for going home than Britney, that's just how she is. Britney will be seen as the lesser of all the evils in the house.

Her man is going to make sure that he goes. Little does he know it's not going to work. I cannot believe that this people have not figured out that these 4 guys are in an alliance. Kristen basically spelled it out for them and I thought that for a minute that ragan finally got it but I was wrong. I am so glad that one of the 2 will be leaving. I think it was funny when Brit said 2 things are clear jeff liked Enzo and jordon hates Rachel. It will be interesting to see who wins hoh because they are running out of people to put up.

Archived