Britney - Week 3

CeCiMom

I love her DR sessions! Although sometimes mean, the things that come put of her mouth crack me up. She's the most entertaining by far.

Could someone please get Rachel a turtleneck or something? Geez!

If it was up to her, it'd be one with a big keyhole cut out of the boob region.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't stand Britney at all! I don't see anyhing entertaining about her except how quickly she cries. Considering what a total mean B.... she is, you'd think she'd be able to take it.

Felt that way for a while as well and I still have moments of... what a mean, cold-hearted b*$#.

However, she goes to such extremes that I find myself laughing and enjoying her comments more.

I feel dirty saying it, but I'm slowly becoming a Britney fan.

but I'm slowly becoming a Britney fan.

....I love you

:-p

We at Team Blonde Inc wish to welcome you you the Team Blonde experience. We offer only prettiest, most catty and emotional girls for your houseguest viewing pleasure. This year we offer you Britney; sassy, emotional and cute as the day is long and she keeps her clothes on! Love her or hate her, people will be talking about her at the water cooler the next day and you can proudly hold your chin up and proclaim your adoration for Britney. Act now and we'll throw in Keesha, Janelle and as a limited time offer, today only you can also get Daniele. That's right, ILD has opened the vaults for the first time since BB8 for a special Daniele release. As out motto says: "The Princess may not be right all the time, but we don't argue"

Limited time offer. Britney does not neccessarily represent the views of ILoveDaniele, Team Blonde or the Princess Project despite their raging fandom. If not completely satisfied, return unused portions of your Britney to PO Box 234, Chicago, IL. 60654 for a full and rapid refund of your callous heart. Offer void in Utah

-Kyo

ILoveDaniele, that was hillarious! However, I may need a shower after saying this but after last night's DR, Britney rose several points with me. Britney's always been on the fence with me. I still don't know who I want for the win but I definitely don't want Britney to leave yet. I'm curious to see just how far she'll get and her behavior now that Monet is gone.

I also believe that Rachel is befriending Britney because Rachel knows that she may be nominated and if she gets chummy with Britney she hopes the HOH would put up her & Britney instead of her and Brendon and then Brendon will have a chance to save her with the POV should he get chosen and wins.

I don't think her advances for friendship with Britney is sincere.

Britney being Monet's best friend should be pissed at Matt offering to be a pawn so Monet was sure to go home. Now she will say "Monet who" and kiss Matt's @$$ all week while trying to align with Lane.

Well it looks like you, me and Morty are the only ones that don't like this girl! :animated_wave:

....I love you

:-p

We at Team Blonde Inc wish to welcome you you the Team Blonde experience. We offer only prettiest, most catty and emotional girls for your houseguest viewing pleasure. This year we offer you Britney; sassy, emotional and cute as the day is long and she keeps her clothes on! Love her or hate her, people will be talking about her at the water cooler the next day and you can proudly hold your chin up and proclaim your adoration for Britney. Act now and we'll throw in Keesha, Janelle and as a limited time offer, today only you can also get Daniele. That's right, ILD has opened the vaults for the first time since BB8 for a special Daniele release. As out motto says: "The Princess may not be right all the time, but we don't argue"

Limited time offer. Britney does not neccessarily represent the views of ILoveDaniele, Team Blonde or the Princess Project despite their raging fandom. If not completely satisfied, return unused portions of your Britney to PO Box 234, Chicago, IL. 60654 for a full and rapid refund of your callous heart. Offer void in Utah

-Kyo

Thank you, Team Blonde Inc!!! Britney has saved my season!!!

Savannah -

Every year I vote for the pretty one...and every year (with one exception) they don't let me down. I pick shallowly and then end up liking them quite a bit for legitimate reasons. She's real...she's bratty as hell, but real. I said from the get go there was something I do like about this one and I think there is more to her. I think Britney is in desperate need of some maturity and if it does happen I think she'll be a lovely girl inside and out. I think she is hurting badly inside from stuff that spans WAY before BB. Remember she said her mom called her fat when she weighed like 12 pounds? That stuff preys on a girl's mind. I think she is reasonably intelligent, and socially mature (yes I said it...now hear me out) BUT I think emotionally and chronologically she is left behind by SEVERAL years and still acts as a teenager.

If I haven't told you guys yet (because it didn't seem significant...well at ALL! :-p ) but I am currently working on my Masters and PhD in Clinical Therapy. My concentration is adolescent therapy. (won't go into the details and bore you why I chose it)

The point is you can see all the time what repression does to young adults and even mature adults.

The motto is (crude) "damage young, manifest old"

I would not be surprised one bit to find a cold and callous mother behind Britney's childhood and the few comments she has made of her mother back it up. The other factor is Britney is indeed spoiled. This is such a crap thing to do to kids IMO. When I was young we had some money (certainly not rich) but fortunately I had to work my butt off. Britney clearly has not and sadly cannot cope with the real world. The underlying message is that (cannot believe I am about to reference Freud) at some point I feel that Britney had to have taken alot of damage and as a result, repression stuck her emotional maturity at that point. I would guess she has some issues from young teenage years to older teenage years that she hasn't dealt properly with.

Make no mistake people...I am not the end all be all here and I am not calling her a perpetual victim just because I love her. -swoons- For all I know she could be totally fine mentally and just a raging brat. I am just pointing out another option. If she acts a child, speaks as a child and plays as a child, what do you call her? Judging by her actions and methods I think she took some major blows when younger.

Just my opinion of course and by no means should you all stop the Britney hate...more for me to love! :-p

-Kyo

Thank you, Team Blonde Inc!!! Britney has saved my season!!!

Yikes! I am gonna have to start making badges! :-p

Team Blonde and the Princess Project welcomes you. Please enjoy your stay. If you move to the viewing room, complimentary rainbows, puppies and kittens will be provided to you.

-Kyo

Her only chance at being safe is if Andrew drops. Because you know everyone is going to feed it to him that she wanted him up as the pawn. And then he'll say "Well, gee, Matt kinda saved me."

I don't think Andrew ever had any intention of winning that HOH.

I love Brit. I'm glad she's still in the house and I hope she stays safe for a couple of weeks. She is serious comic relief next to Enzo. I love her dry sense of humor.

ILD - I just read your signature line! YOU CRACK ME UP!!!animated_rotfl.gif

We aim to please? :-p

It's so easy because next year all I have to do is change the name.

I love her. Like I said she HAS depth...but her immaturity blocks it.

-blows kiss to Brit-

-Kyo

I've been on team Britney all along...so far she hasn't let me down...in fact, she's exceeded my expectations. I loved her goodbye to Moaner...classic Brit!

As for seasons past...Janelle is the only one I've rooted for (blonds that is)...disliked most but the skankiest blond award has to go to April (April/Ollie)

Well it looks like you, me and Morty are the only ones that don't like this girl! :animated_wave:

I'm with you on this one. I liked her in the beginning because she seemed like she could fit right into conversation with the guys. When she was nominated, she was crying before Rachel even said why and then the waterworks just continued. She is constantly talking out of both sides of her mouth.

Nope, don't like her anymore.

Who let you down? I can't remember a blond who went home too soon.

Try as I might...Natalie...loved her at the start...turned out too skanky for me

I know she wasn't fully blonde and all but she was my insta-pick that season...wow did that turn out well

I'm sorry but if your conversation has the words "Wow! my boobie just leaked milk!" then Team Blonde cannot support you fully. We have standards to upkeep.

The official press release just came out

"We at Team Blonde made every attempt to correct our defective Natalie product but were unable to secure the fastener that keeps skankiness in. We try to keep it at the acceptable 15% level that we maintained with Daniele but sadly we failed. This in turn resulted in that strip tease you saw on BB8 and other unfortunate incidents. Our Press department is working feverishly to sincerely apologize to all of you who supported Team Blonde in the past."

Fortunately Britney brought our stock back to high levels

I love my job...

-Kyo

We had a power outage, so I have no idea what her goodby message was, I hope I will be able to watch the show on fancast or hulu tomorrow

You have to watch it. It was hysterical!! :animated_rotfl:

I'm with you on this one. I liked her in the beginning because she seemed like she could fit right into conversation with the guys. When she was nominated, she was crying before Rachel even said why and then the waterworks just continued. She is constantly talking out of both sides of her mouth.

Nope, don't like her anymore.

Can I not like her, but think some of the stuff she says is funny? Cause that is where I am with her.

Loved her goodbye message to Monet. :laugh4:

Though it did make me wonder if production suggested that she throw a few burns into it since they know the viewers enjoy her 'mean girl' comments and they have been known to try and get HGs to say things before.

I hope she can still be as funny now with Monet out but who will she be confiding in to trash people? Lane or Enzo maybe? They're really the only other people she's been close to other than Monet, but then again Cathy may have been given a reprieve by Brit for voting for Monet.

Sorry, I'm another one who is not a fan of hers. If she, Monet and Kathy could have started something but nooooo. They just sat back and will let all the alphas take over the house. Play the game, don't just sit there.

I'm liking Britney more as the weeks go by. She is one of the only ones in the house who has a sense of who her enemies really are and who is actually playing the game. She is also as funny as all get out! I liked her goodbye message to Monet, and I liked when her and Monet were talking about Skankchel's shirt, and Britney said something like, "Well, Monet we can't tell her how to do everything. I mean if she doesn't wear a shirt, we can't be held responsible." Monet started cracking up. I thought her goodbye message was pretty sincere, too. Monet was her only friend in that house. Now she's going to have to fake friendship with some people, I think. That shouldn't be hard for her, though. She's like a cat. She lands on her feet. Know what I mean?

Archived