Britney - Week 3

CeCiMom

Can I not like her, but think some of the stuff she says is funny? Cause that is where I am with her.

Of course, you can feel any way you want about her pinkie. I write a little sumptin' sumptin' when I make these new threads each week and I kinda said the same thing this week.

Morty's opinion is a bit harsher. She hasn't made him laugh once and thinks she's just a spoiled, mean-spirited girl. And, those of you that have been here for many years know Morty has an awesome sense of humor. He likes Enzo ... (and he kinda didn't want to because he hates Jersey stereotypes) but, Enzo's sense of humor isn't mostly about putting other people down. Britney's comments are all at other peoples expense.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got me... Not ALL her comments are at others expense. ;)

I know she can be catty and even down right bitchy/mean at times But..I love Brit!

She is the only one with a sense of humor and can deliver a line right on cue to crack ya up..And even those who dislike her have to admit that.

And yes...the best,most sincere goodbye speech ever... :party_smilie:

To be fair her greatest comment ever was at her own expense

"I can't believe I lost my dignity on a slippery weiner"

classic...

-Kyo

The girl has a wit like a switch blade..Love her

Great post! Exactly how I felt!

Oh how I love this girl. She is so much fun to watch, so smart & witty, & though mean, you can't fault any of what she says. She's gorgeous, too, & adorable in her little red hoodie (quite refreshing after watching Rachel's boobs hanging out for God & everybody for days). I look forward to the episodes mostly for her DR sessions!

I agree...well said!

Savannah -

Every year I vote for the pretty one...and every year (with one exception) they don't let me down. I pick shallowly and then end up liking them quite a bit for legitimate reasons. She's real...she's bratty as hell, but real. I said from the get go there was something I do like about this one and I think there is more to her. I think Britney is in desperate need of some maturity and if it does happen I think she'll be a lovely girl inside and out. I think she is hurting badly inside from stuff that spans WAY before BB. Remember she said her mom called her fat when she weighed like 12 pounds? That stuff preys on a girl's mind. I think she is reasonably intelligent, and socially mature (yes I said it...now hear me out) BUT I think emotionally and chronologically she is left behind by SEVERAL years and still acts as a teenager.

If I haven't told you guys yet (because it didn't seem significant...well at ALL! :-p ) but I am currently working on my Masters and PhD in Clinical Therapy. My concentration is adolescent therapy. (won't go into the details and bore you why I chose it)

The point is you can see all the time what repression does to young adults and even mature adults.

The motto is (crude) "damage young, manifest old"

I would not be surprised one bit to find a cold and callous mother behind Britney's childhood and the few comments she has made of her mother back it up. The other factor is Britney is indeed spoiled. This is such a crap thing to do to kids IMO. When I was young we had some money (certainly not rich) but fortunately I had to work my butt off. Britney clearly has not and sadly cannot cope with the real world. The underlying message is that (cannot believe I am about to reference Freud) at some point I feel that Britney had to have taken alot of damage and as a result, repression stuck her emotional maturity at that point. I would guess she has some issues from young teenage years to older teenage years that she hasn't dealt properly with.

Make no mistake people...I am not the end all be all here and I am not calling her a perpetual victim just because I love her. -swoons- For all I know she could be totally fine mentally and just a raging brat. I am just pointing out another option. If she acts a child, speaks as a child and plays as a child, what do you call her? Judging by her actions and methods I think she took some major blows when younger.

Just my opinion of course and by no means should you all stop the Britney hate...more for me to love! :-p

-Kyo

Yikes! I am gonna have to start making badges! :-p

Team Blonde and the Princess Project welcomes you. Please enjoy your stay. If you move to the viewing room, complimentary rainbows, puppies and kittens will be provided to you.

-Kyo

LMBO...LOVE this post..You nailed it!!!! :party_smilie:

You have to watch it. It was hysterical!! :animated_rotfl:

I did get to watch it just a little while ago on fancast, and it was really funny.

Of course, you can feel any way you want about her pinkie. I write a little sumptin' sumptin' when I make these new threads each week and I kinda said the same thing this week.

Morty's opinion is a bit harsher. She hasn't made him laugh once and thinks she's just a spoiled, mean-spirited girl. And, those of you that have been here for many years know Morty has an awesome sense of humor. He likes Enzo ... (and he kinda didn't want to because he hates Jersey stereotypes) but, Enzo's sense of humor isn't mostly about putting other people down. Britney's comments are all at other peoples expense.

I thought I was gonna like her but she turns me off, she is a true mean girl and I think she is just really spoiled, but then I am not sure who I like out of the girls, prolly Kristen, but I think it is hilarious that she thinks Hayden and Kristen are twins?? She needs to talk to Andrew,lolol if that was true, incest is alive and well in the BB house.

I thought I was gonna like her but she turns me off, she is a true mean girl and I think she is just really spoiled, but then I am not sure who I like out of the girls, prolly Kristen, but I think it is hilarious that she thinks Hayden and Kristen are twins?? She needs to talk to Andrew,lolol if that was true, incest is alive and well in the BB house.

I want to like her because the wit is sharp and quick but, unfortunately she uses it for evil instead of good. :lol:

losing monet was best thing that could have happen to her :animated_bouncy:

I agree on that one UPV, but on the other hand the worst thing that happened to Monet was to even get involved with Brittney, had she alligned with someone else she could still be there

good point on that one as well

I feel your pain Ilove, we've had 2 power outages in 2 days, missed thurs show, and some of the boards this afternoon, but was able to go and watch the show on fancast. I am not sure what is goin on with your princess right now, haven't heard much,lol

Archived