Britney - Week 3

CeCiMom

5:56 BBT....Cam 3

final proof...Britney is a princess

Team Blonde would like to announce how proud we are of Britney for her coronation as Princess. This reflects highly and the other girls, Keesha, Dani and Janie would like to join Team Blonde management in congratulating Britney for her success

In honor of this momentous occasion (and once I figure out the error...) I will be making this as my avatar for a while

post-10983-1280287881172_thumb.jpg

:-p

-Kyo

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like her better now that Monet is gone and she decided to put on her big girl panties and quit crying. She is funny too. I want to see more of her and Enzo comedy.

wow....

the puns are getting deep in here :-p

-Kyo

Grazi! :)

Yeah. I want Britney to win HOH, too. I think she would make it interesting, and I think it would be hilarious to see all the little school boys like Enzo and Hayden run up to her to kiss her ass. That would be worth seeing. Not to mention it would be interesting to see Kristen suck up to her with that impending cat fight you could see by looking in their eyes... I have a feeling that Kristen or someone in the BB house may start acting a little PSYCH-o soon. I'm sure the feeds will be lit up then.

Grazi! :)

Yeah. I want Britney to win HOH, too. I think she would make it interesting, and I think it would be hilarious to see all the little school boys like Enzo and Hayden run up to her to kiss her ass. That would be worth seeing. Not to mention it would be interesting to see Kristen suck up to her with that impending cat fight you could see by looking in their eyes... I have a feeling that Kristen or someone in the BB house may start acting a little PSYCH-o soon. I'm sure the feeds will be lit up then.

Well now that she is officially the princess they should all be kissing her butt :-p

What makes you thin about the psycho thing? Something happening that I missed?

-Kyo

Britney also had to deal with her parents splitting her and her brother in the divorce. Mom took Brit and Dad took the brother. Had to make both of those kids feel like the other parent didn't want them. And probably made for a lot of jealousy between brother and sister. Britney might act childish to get some of Dad's attention.

I have to disagree with this from personal experience. I am a child of divorce. My sister and I lived with my mother, my brothers and other sister lived with my Dad by choice. They didn't want to leave all that they knew to move some where new, so they lived with him, I wanted to move somewhere new, I lived with my mother. I think it all matters the way it went down. My husband has two children from a previous marriage, his son lives with us, his daughter with her mother. My stepson asked to come and live with us when he was 9, he's now 21. We also offered the same for his sister, she wanted to stay with her mother. They are both happy, well adjusted adults now.

I liked Britt better with Monet. I prefer her and Monet making fun of Rachel, over her and Rachel in a tub all night long on BBAD.

Well now that she is officially the princess they should all be kissing her butt :-p

What makes you thin about the psycho thing? Something happening that I missed?

-Kyo

LOL. No. :animated_rotfl: I was thinking out several scenarios in my head last night for what could make BB more interesting this year and make people actually WANT to watch the feeds. So I cracked myself up thinking about someone off their ADD meds coming unglued, rampaging through the house, acting psycho. (Hey. I have ADD. I'm just sayin'. Could be me. :D ) Then I thought, "Well, who would be the most hilarious person if they started acting like they were climbing the walls?" Kristen! Of course. The girl doesn't make a peep. The other HG would be like, "WTF?!" :animated_rotfl:

as long as kristen doesnt get hoh britney is sitting pretty :animated_bouncy:

Kristen is smarter then that and she will put up RED Snapper and Brenda ;)

kristen want out all the girls :animated_bouncy:

LOL. No. :animated_rotfl: I was thinking out several scenarios in my head last night for what could make BB more interesting this year and make people actually WANT to watch the feeds. So I cracked myself up thinking about someone off their ADD meds coming unglued, rampaging through the house, acting psycho. (Hey. I have ADD. I'm just sayin'. Could be me. :D ) Then I thought, "Well, who would be the most hilarious person if they started acting like they were climbing the walls?" Kristen! Of course. The girl doesn't make a peep. The other HG would be like, "WTF?!" :animated_rotfl:

Kristen already got in a heavy duty shouting match with Andrew today though. With that and the spider, she's going to get some airtime tomorrow night for sure.

Kristen already got in a heavy duty shouting match with Andrew today though. With that and the spider, she's going to get some airtime tomorrow night for sure.

I. want. to. see. that. Hopefully they'll put it on the show. If not, I might have to purchase the feeds just for that. Then again, I probably won't unless the season continues to be more like that. With 10 + people under the same roof perpetually for months, something's liable to simmer, boil, and erupt. Families sometimes do that too, don't they?

Britney's comment in the DR about what Andrew said being like the twilight zone was ultra cute. Didn't you think so, ILoveDanielle? :D

I. want. to. see. that. Hopefully they'll put it on the show. If not, I might have to purchase the feeds just for that. Then again, I probably won't unless the season continues to be more like that. With 10 + people under the same roof perpetually for months, something's liable to simmer, boil, and erupt. Families sometimes do that too, don't they?

Britney's comment in the DR about what Andrew said being like the twilight zone was ultra cute. Didn't you think so, ILoveDanielle? :D

everything she does is ultra cute... :-p

-Kyo

Yeah. It's stupid how all the girls start getting catty all over each other when there are some pretty huge potential threats in the house like Matt. My hope is that if Brit or Kristen get HOH that they'll put up the strongest people in the house - not the people that they're competing with for attention.

Aside from her physical beauty I actually see the inner beauty there. Like I said pages ago, she hasn't matured yet

-Kyo

maturity is soooo overrated....I like her just the way she is!

:)

You shall will it so ;) Kristen will not worry about her and will put Rachel up .

Well, If Kristen had/has a brain (who knows at this point?) she would secretly ally with Rachel and get them to F2. Same for Britney. I will it so. :gunsmilie:

Archived