Hayden - Week 2

CeCiMom

Hayden reminds me more of...

cousinit.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if Andrew goes up, who will he vote for? To keep Andrew and continue on with Kristen, Brendon and Rachel? Or will he vote with the Brigade and keep Monet?

Good question. I'm wanting to see which side of the fence Hayden falls myself. At this point, I just don't know. I hope we don't find out because she puts Andrew up. I'm still hoping she puts Matt up and reveals he volunteered.

Hambone was called into the Rachel-Ick-Braydumb alliance summit tonight. Which side will he choose? Will he be loyal to the Brigade? The boys or the girl? It looks now as if Matt is on the block, but if Andrew went up, where would Hayseed vote? Watching that question play out would be so much more interesting - seeing if the house would split and if Andrew would go.

Yawn. I feel like I'm just making up reasons to like this season...these people. I just had 7 baby ducklings born in my back yard. I'd rather watch them than these over-inflated group of haters and posers.

Hayden and Kristen just had a pretty good makeout session. I think she's going to undo the Brigade. He's already not telling them everything when it comes to her.

Edit: And now they are doing more than making out. Do the cameras mean nothing to these people?

I agree...Kristen is rock solid in with R & B...Hayden will vote with her and the Brigade is secondary.

The only way for Hayden to save any chance of keeping the Brigade alive is to have the guys vote out Monet...not try to flip the vote.

Hambone was called into the Rachel-Ick-Braydumb alliance summit tonight. Which side will he choose? Will he be loyal to the Brigade? The boys or the girl? It looks now as if Matt is on the block, but if Andrew went up, where would Hayseed vote? Watching that question play out would be so much more interesting - seeing if the house would split and if Andrew would go.

Yawn. I feel like I'm just making up reasons to like this season...these people. I just had 7 baby ducklings born in my back yard. I'd rather watch them than these over-inflated group of haters and posers.

"Hambone." "Hayseed." :animated_rotfl:

My sentiments exactly. "Who is your favorite BB12 Houseguest?" Are you kidding me?

Hayden and Kristen just had a pretty good makeout session. I think she's going to undo the Brigade. He's already not telling them everything when it comes to her.

Edit: And now they are doing more than making out. Do the cameras mean nothing to these people?

From reading the updates, it seems Kristen was making him 'happy'.

What a bonehead. Let's see, he watches R&B get into a showmance and put a target on their backs. So what does he do? Starts a showmance with Kristen. Brilliant strategy my boy. Your brains are in your pants instead of your head. I guess all that hair is doing nothing more than hiding a bunch of cobwebs in your head.

At least Kristen is there when you need a "hand". :animated_rotfl:

What a bonehead. Let's see, he watches R&B get into a showmance and put a target on their backs. So what does he do? Starts a showmance with Kristen. Brilliant strategy my boy. Your brains are in your pants instead of your head. I guess all that hair is doing nothing more than hiding a bunch of cobwebs in your head.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

It was pretty obvious he gave her a hand first. Then his romantic "hey" while opening the blanket got her to dive under the covers and reciprocate. I'm also fairly sure it wasn't a hand, but a mouth. The slurps gave it away.

OMG Steve - you are killing me! :animated_rotfl:

It was pretty obvious he gave her a hand first. Then his romantic "hey" while opening the blanket got her to dive under the covers and reciprocate. I'm also fairly sure it wasn't a hand, but a mouth. The slurps gave it away.

She barely opens her mouth all season and when she does, that is what she does with it? Classy.

Archived