Hayden - Week 2

CeCiMom

hayden_moss.jpg

Name: Hayden Moss

Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.

I think he's played the best 1st HoH game BB has ever seen. Noone (that I know of) is gunning for him this week which is amazing work on his part. Much smarter than his pre-interviews showed us.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what an idiot

rachel showed she was strong by finishing 2 in pov comp

he better hope they hold up their end of deal

They won't go after Hayden... Kristen is in close with Rachel.

Did anyone else notice how animated and loud his DR sessions were, compared to his normal laid-back, even mumbling self? It seemed to me that they had to have coached him (over and over) to liven up his comments, to add some suspense, to stir up some feelings -- whatever.

I know there was very little time to have a Julie-chat, but they may have been concerned that such a dialogue would fall totally flat.

well it seem his first week backtracking worked out for him

hayden brendon rachel kristen alliance is quite strong if it happens

you have brains and muscles :animated_rotfl:

Anyone else notice how nervous he was during last night's live show? He kept chewing the inside of his mouth. I thought I was bad but he took it to a whole new level.

Yes. I noticed. He also has a problem keeping his fingers away from his mouth. Dunno what that's about. The hair is awful. That look works for some people but he's not one of them. He has a funny mouth - small or something. Not sure. Nervous guy. Okay. I am going to leave the poor guy alone. Next week I might adore him (not the hair, tho).

Thanks for the link, Katydidit.

I find him kinda cute. He seems like a nice guy - maybe too nice for Big Brother. Hope he goes far.

I'm impressed too. His biggest threat is... he's juggling so much; the brigade, B/R/K, then Andrew in one back pocket and Kathy in the other.

He's shown he can stay calm, cool and collected so, I think he can do it but, timing will be everything. And, none of those people spilling the beans about the brigade. Once one of them talk, everyone else will and they'll all realize he's just like Annie. :lol:

Another thing he's impressed me with is planting the seeds with B/R that should a replacement need to go up it should be Enzo or Matt (Well 1st he tried Ragan but, he saw that wasn't going to fly.) He played it beautifully and it stems from a convo. Hayden and Lame had recently saying that when it's time for them to lose a team member...Enzo is their 1st choice.

I dub him "Spicoli" from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"

Brad Hamilton: Why don't you get a job Spicoli?

Jeff Spicoli: What for?

Brad Hamilton: You need money.

Jeff Spicoli: All I need are some cool waves, tasty buds, and I'm fine.

BTW, where in the hell is the closest beach in Tempe, AZ :animated_scratchchin:

Archived