Rachel Reilly - Preseason

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah maybe janelle 2.0

i will be back to this thread once i see diane interviews to give my predictions

After reading the bio... I'm thinking uvp was right. She just might TRY and be the next Janelle. Unfortunately for her, imo, Janelle is one of a kind and so she's going to annoy the shit out of me! :D

Maybe it was another case of CBS having her dye her hair another colour because of too many hgs with the same blondish colour.

Allison's version of diverse, making some of the girls dye their hair so they aren't all blonde rolleyes.gif

creeps in and looks around at her bio. o a vegas girl who loves the vegas lifestyle! HELL YES!!!!!!!!! secretly smart too. hmmmm wonder if she can keep it under wraps for long. just on being from vegas and the lifestyle alone i got to do this.........

DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creeps in and looks around at her bio. o a vegas girl who loves the vegas lifestyle! HELL YES!!!!!!!!! secretly smart too. hmmmm wonder if she can keep it under wraps for long. just on being from vegas and the lifestyle alone i got to do this.........

DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked Oh I always thought you were a female? (Wait I guess you still could be :animated_scratchchin: )

Archived