Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T-Bone sounds awesome... hope you enjoy.

I got the family pizza and told them to leave me alone from 5:45 to 9 tonight. :lol:

Browse it from your computer as you would an avatar. First go to My Controls and then to edit my avatar. That is the easiest and you'll see instructions from there. Hope this helps.

Thank you Slim. I'm not sure what an avatar is but I'm gonna try!!!

You can do it. An avatar is one of those cute little pics people use where you want to place your photo. An avatar can be a symbol, a character, a picture, etc....it sort of represents a person's alter ego or how we secretly or not so secretly see ourselves. :)

I just realized BB on an hour later tonight. Thought I only had an hour to go.

:cry::crybaby::cry:

Me too, MadMarty...I think Nat is one of those we'll never hear from again, until she becomes a serial killer.

Yeah, gnat will slip off into that deep, forgotten HG abyss, the same place where maggot resides, only to be resurrected with bad bb memories and hopefully one recollection of her utter look of surprise, anger and helplessness when she's evicted, while every BB fan nationwide felt vindicated. Let's drink to karma rearing her lovely head tonight and justice being served to gnat on a platter!

:food-smiley-005:

Here's hoping and praying Jordan wins the final comp and takes Kevin. If Jordan wins the final hoh, she'll have a true shot at winning the whole she-bang as a good competitor, imo.

One last thought...WINNING competitions is NOT the only part of this game...

This is where jeff met his waterloo... he thought he could WIN his way to victory...

The game is as much about strategy ,and social skills(and I don't necessarily mean just being NICE,communication) as it is about winning comps.... A lot of people don't realize this IMHO!

Strategy along with communication skills,and winning the right comp at the right time usually gets you to the end in this game,with the exception that as UVP mentioned they usually take one weak player to F3! I let you decide who that is? :animated_rotfl:

Jeff stated that the 3 left weren't strong comp winners and basically said they shouldn't (deserve) be there... Well he is mostly responsible for those 3 being there... He decimated his own alliance jeff/michelle/russell/jordan (all strong players, strategy and comp wise, except jordan) with his moves, his strategy or lack there of, opened the door for those 3 to be there at the end, JMHO!!! :animated_wave:

Was it my imagination or did jeff seem just a wee bit BITTER in that clip?? ;)

You can do it. An avatar is one of those cute little pics people use where you want to place your photo. An avatar can be a symbol, a character, a picture, etc....it sort of represents a person's alter ego or how we secretly or not so secretly see ourselves. :)

I figured it out. Problem is all the pics I have are too large but a know how to fix that with my camera.

Again, my thanks for helping me out.

My ultimate finale show....Jordan wins final comp, evicts Natalie, Kevin wins 500K, Michele wins AC. Id be ok with it if Jordough won for not doing squat all season..just as long as Natalie is nowhere near the F2 Im good.

My favorite poker player... Daniel Negreanu! :D

Mine too CeCi, with Harman a close second :)

my prediction for tonight

jordan wins last hoh boots kev takes nat to final two

jordan wins bb by 4-3 vote

deciding vote being russell

if i am wrong and kevin wins last hoh i will be back to update prediction :animated_rotfl:

yes, she will... Jordo thinks Nat is her friend. :rolleyes: Besides the fact that Kevin got rid of her BFF... which we all know is how you decide on who to take to the F2 with ya. :D

If Jordo takes Nat and it's a 4-3 vote... it will be America that was deciding vote... imo.

Archived