Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well let's hope for a good show and that all cameras are on Nat's face when she gets the boot so we don't miss her reaction. I can't believe Jordan wants to take Nat to the end for that reason I hope Kevin wins the final comp. Nat deserves nothing and Jordan's trust in Nat is what got Jeff evicted. I would like to see Kevin get first place.

An azure blue crepe chiffon with a draped drop neckline, fall away sleeves. Oh wait were you being critical?

Hahaha, I definitely was. I feel like all of her clothes have been really stylish and cute up until finale night, and she finds the most unflattering thing to wear!

Well let's hope for a good show and that all cameras are on Nat's face when she gets the boot so we don't miss her reaction. I can't believe Jordan wants to take Nat to the end for that reason I hope Kevin wins the final comp. Nat deserves nothing and Jordan's trust in Nat is what got Jeff evicted. I would like to see Kevin get first place.

Me Toooooo !!!

Are they even playing the final comp yet, I am not gonna watch till that part is over, too nervous,lol

Are they even playing the final comp yet, I am not gonna watch till that part is over, too nervous,lol

The final comp is just questions I think best of 7 unless a tie... so it doesn't take that long...

Dag I am chatty tonight, must be the show and the mountain dew...

fatcat no comp coming up soon. Going to show Michele going to JH.

Thanks, I am gonna be right here till I hear the comp is over and who won, I am trippin,lol

ohhh pinkie, your avitar is so sweet !

Thanks!!!

I almost want Kevin to win just to make sure Nat is out of it.... but I'm soooo scared he will cave and not take Jordan....thats why I want Jordan to win UGH!!!!!!

Wish they would just get on with it!!!

Archived