Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!??? Is it time yet!!!???

i think kevin should win best player this season

won the critical comps and took out two of the best comp players jeff & michelle

played an awesome floaters game

if its nat vs jordan i dont really care which one wins

nat played one of the most awful end games and is one of reason a woman fails to win bb more time then not

but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jordan winning would have been a travesty to me untilllllllllllllllllllllllllll she did well in part 1 of last hoh and beat natalie soundly in part 2 but if she is vs kevin imo kevin should win

i dont think she should win over kevin and i am sticking to that

because i can :animated_wave:

if for whatever reason jordan wins this whole thing i hope it serves as a lesson to future hg next season that keeping around a hg because they are old, perceive not to be too bright, not good at comps can backfire. i am guilty of it myself of not seeing all hg as equal threats when in fact everyone there is threat . so imo its best to try to evict any hg that you know will sail through because no one see them as threats. i saw it a mile away jordan would make final four and beyond.it happens every season no one wants to evict these hg no matter what and they always make final three or beyond jerry, sheila , cowboy etc..........

The reason that Natalie is there is because J&J decided she was useless in comps and they should take her to the end.

I give Jordan a lot more credit in competition ability then Nastalie. I know you know that but that last paragraph was about Jordan and no mention of Natalie.

I give Jordan a LOT more credit in competition ability then Nastalie. I know you know that but that last paragraph was about Jordan and no mention of Natalie.

it was my paragraph :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

i am not going to write a paragraph to appease the masses here

i never been one of the followers here :animated_rotfl:

btw jmho :afro:

I don't think people learn from one season to the next. We are talking 11 seasons. People who claim to be BB Masters - Ronnie - seemingly have no clue when they enter the arena. It must be quite different to be there and here. People win for all kinds of reasons. I maintain that jordan won the comp that mattered most and even though kevin has won more comps than jordan; she could well win the next one and send him packing making her the most powerful player in the game - start to finish because she will be at the finish. Plus, if she wins it, she might win the 500k because she placed herself in a position to do so.

I really don't have a clue how they will vote. I am usually wrong so I give up guessing.

I am thinking that Kevin will win and Jordan will take second place. (and that is OK with me)

I just remembered that Jordan, Kevin and Natalie do not know that Jessie has told the jury members that Natalie is 24 so the 3 don't know how or if that news has effected the jury's vote. If Natalie makes it to the final 2 I hope someone asks her about her age and then if her response is as lame as the one about Pandora's box it will ensure her defeat. But even without the question, I think the lie has turned Lydia against her in a Jordan/Natalie final 2 so Jordan wins with Jeff, Michelle, Lydia and America's vote. I can dream, right?

I really don't have a clue how they will vote. I am usually wrong so I give up guessing.

I am thinking that Kevin will win and Jordan will take second place. (and that is OK with me)

That's what I think as well but I am hoping for a Jordan win.

Gnat is just lazy, she thinks she can make it to the end by just manipulation alone.. I think she will be kicked to the curb tonight...

ITA MM!!!! I wouldn't mind Kevin winning but I really want Jordan to walk away with the big money. I would love for her to prove that you don't have to be a mean back stabbing liar to go all the way in the BB house. Natalie and Chima almost ruined this season for me. Had it not been for J&J, this season would have ended for me a long time ago.

Pretty much all my memories of BB11 will be of J&J. Others that stand out as "good" memories will be Jesse leaving because of the CDT. Chima being asked to leave through the DR...LOL!! And finally Natalie leaving tonite IN THIRD PLACE.....PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

Gnat is just lazy, she thinks she can make it to the end by just manipulation alone.. I think she will be kicked to the curb tonight...

ITA MM!!!! I wouldn't mind Kevin winning but I really want Jordan to walk away with the big money. I would love for her to prove that you don't have to be a mean back stabbing liar to go all the way in the BB house. Natalie and Chima almost ruined this season for me. Had it not been for J&J, this season would have ended for me a long time ago.

Pretty much all my memories of BB11 will be of J&J. Others that stand out as "good" memories will be Jesse leaving because of the CDT. Chima being asked to leave through the DR...LOL!! And finally Natalie leaving tonite IN THIRD PLACE.....PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

Love you avitar!!! I feel just like you do jammer.

I don't think people learn from one season to the next. We are talking 11 seasons. People who claim to be BB Masters - Ronnie - seemingly have no clue when they enter the arena. It must be quite different to be there and here. People win for all kinds of reasons. I maintain that jordan won the comp that mattered most and even though kevin has won more comps than jordan; she could well win the next one and send him packing making her the most powerful player in the game - start to finish because she will be at the finish. Plus, if she wins it, she might win the 500k because she placed herself in a position to do so.

that is one thing i dislike about this season . it is about who won the most comps. listening to jury members talked that is what i hear. for me the best player is the one who controls the game with or without comps and are aware of their position in the game aka game awareness. jeff without winning comps had no real affect on the game imo.

dr. will wouldnt have won this season because the hg would say you didnt win any comps . maggie would have lost because ivette won the last comp and deserve to win due to winning the last comp. Will, jun, maggie, adam all won the game not winning the final hoh .

I couldn't beleive the final vote. It proves the show is rigged. I am cancelling showtime, the BB feeds, cable, and the internet. I swear I am never going to watch BB or CBS ever again. You'd have to put a gun to my head to make me watch this super duper fake reality show ever again. Alison probably told them all how to vote or refuse to pay the Jury. She is on somkind of power tip, she makes me so sick. Sick, I tell you, SICK. So sick I want to barf. ALISON! you're the most evil person on the planet earth for rigging the show so that only people you like win each season. :animated_bouncy:

what are you talking about?

Archived