Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I want to see tonight is Kevin and Jordan in the final 2. Don't care who wins, I just wanna see the look on Natalie's face when she learns she ain't goin to the end.

And, while I'm dreaming, Chima lives a short distance from the studio. PLEASE try to crash the party tonight so the nice police officer can zap you with his tazer gun. Watching her flop around like a fish out of water would be priceless!!!!!

Meanwhile, at the Jury House...usually Sequestered Ones have a few days to think over the events of the past few days. Now they will most likely find out who won the three comps tonight. So it will be diffferent from previous years in that respect. I just want Kevin/Jordan in F2.

And, while I'm dreaming, Chima lives a short distance from the studio. PLEASE try to crash the party tonight so the nice police officer can zap you with his tazer gun. Watching her flop around like a fish out of water would be priceless!!!!!

Now that would make some good TV!!!

We all know what a smooth liar Natalie is. But when caught in a lie or admitting to a lie, that's a different story. As you wisely noted, Oleander, that whole lie she told about her Pandora's box, followed by her finally telling the "truth" was poorly done. Kevin still doesn't believe she's really engaged to this day.

I think it adds more suspense, which is good and bad... I WANT TO KNOW NOW! But also seems to ensure that whoever gets evicted does not get as much information as the other jury members. They do not get time to process what just happened and most likely will vote personal.

I kinda hope Kevin Wins and Evicts Nat... Nat would vote Jordan and she could win.

All I want to see tonight is Kevin and Jordan in the final 2. Don't care who wins, I just wanna see the look on Natalie's face when she learns she ain't goin to the end.

cb62351d.gif

We all know what a smooth liar Natalie is. But when caught in a lie or admitting to a lie, that's a different story. As you wisely noted, Oleander, that whole lie she told about her Pandora's box, followed by her finally telling the "truth" was poorly done. Kevin still doesn't believe she's really engaged to this day.

I don't either :animated_rotfl:

That would be funny to watch :animated_rotfl:

first let me say i have really enjoyed discussing bb11 with everyone here. things didnt go exactly as i hoped it would but then it rarely does lol. still we had a great time on morty's and thank you all for accepting me into the group.

now tonights show. i hope jordon wins this thing but most of all i so want to see the look on nat's face when she is told to go. this will be the one move that will make the season worth the hours watching. the big question for me this season is who i dont want to see in f2 far more than who wins.

I wish Kevin would locate his nads and tell Nat all her threats at this point are null and void. This crap with her constantly telling him, "you better not screw over me" doesn't hold any credence whatsoever. WTH can she do if he doesn't pick her for final two? She won't have enough time with the jury members to make any difference. She can thank production for changing the sequence of events for Tuesday.

Kevin is smart in not telling her till the very end that he has no plans on taking her. He's playing Natalie just as much as she has played him all along - I love it!

And I don't think Natalie is engaged either, I think she hired him to be her BF if she got to that point in the game.

I'm hoping for:

1 Jordan

2 Kevin

3 Natalie

America's favorite and the $25K prize for Michele.

Me too, MadMarty...I think Nat is one of those we'll never hear from again, until she becomes a serial killer.

Nat is one of the biggest most convincing liars (for the most part) I've ever seen. But she is also the world's worst actress. That whole engagement/will you marry me thingie from Pandora's Box #2 was the least convincing scene I have ever seen in my life. After this bogus event, Nat runs over the house proclaiming herself as "America's new sweetheart" and "we'll get married on TV like Krista and Ryan from "Bachelorette"....what a crock of shit.

I just hope it happens that way, I am sooo nervous that I don't even want to like watch it in the beginning, I need at least a 30 min head start for the show, and then will come to the boards till I see who wins the 3rd part of hoh, then I will watch what is happening, Yes Classic, it usually never comes out the way any of us want, I take it you were rootin for the other side, thing is you did it with class and did not juomp us for our opinions so welcome to Morty's and join in the discussions in the other show threads, I am sure you will see some familar faces.

I got a new game for my 360 and will be playin in that till it is time to come and see what is happening, I love the dstraction that the 360 holds,lol I know it sounds crazy, but it is my relaxation after doing all the catch up house work around here, I am tooo fidgrty to try to read a book. I absolutely will love it if it is a Jordan and Kevin f2, I also cannot wait to see Nasty get her comeupance.

Well I am sure that TWISTY TIES will now and forever hold special meaning to all of us that watched BB this summer.

Archived