Veto Rip Off?

pink3572906

Hey guys I wanted to know what everyone thinks of the veto rip off?

Problem #1: Julie said the veto compettion as well as ceremony and eviction would all be LIVE. But as all of us live feeders know, it has already been played. Alot of fans are pretty mad and calling CBS/ENDEMOL. What do you think?

Problem #2: There has been a lot of speculation around Kevin and cheating during the POV. Theres two things going around. The first is that he made a board to study with which is against the BB rules. In the past this has called for a veto redo/ The second rumour is that he had a time advantage due to technical difficulties. This is also grounds for a redo. What do you think?

If you've been to the CBS website you would notice that the message boards are packed with angry viewers. Please feel free to comment here but also head over there and maybe something can be done!

Thanks Love,

Pink :)

Ill see you in feed chats! Keep coming to Mortys the best BB update site EVER.

if you paid attention julie said... tune is Tuesday to see the POV comp ,the LIVE POV cermony,and LIVE eviction..

She NEVER said the POV comp would be LIVE!! Just sayin

Since there are NO live feeds durning the POV comp...how does ANYONE know what really HAPPENED??? again just sayin

if you paid attention julie said... tune is Tuesday to see the POV comp ,the LIVE POV cermony,and LIVE evcition..

She NEVER said the POV comp would be LIVE!! Just sayin

Since there are NO live feeds durning the POV comp...how does ANYONE know what really HAPPENED??? again just sayin

I was just about to post this same thing. Julie said that Veto meeting and eviction would be live, she never said that the PoV comp would be live. As far as I know they only do live PoVs on double eviction episodes. Here is a link to Thursday's episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW2CF91spAk...0&index=124 go to about the 5:10 minute mark.

I also agree with the second part of your post. I think a lot of people are just upset about Michele leaving, (I am too!) but if she or Jordan had talked about getting some advantage no one would have even cared/said anything.

I heard that Kevin told Gnat on the live feeds that he cheated because the could read the questions early and it gave him a chance to think longer on what the answer could be. (I canceled my feeds just before the POV comp so I didn't hear Kev say it myself....but do believe he'd say it out loud to Gnat if it was true).

I think the POV should be a do over.......but AG loves drama and gets great joy in pi$$ing off the FANS.

jmho :pixiedust:

I was just about to post this same thing. Julie said that Veto meeting and eviction would be live, she never said that the PoV comp would be live. As far as I know they only do live PoVs on double eviction episodes. Here is a link to Thursday's episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW2CF91spAk...0&index=124 go to about the 5:10 minute mark.

I also agree with the second part of your post. I think a lot of people are just upset about Michele leaving, (I am too!) but if she or Jordan had talked about getting some advantage no one would have even cared/said anything.

Most people may not have said anything because most people dislike Nat and Kevin rightfully. I hope that Jordan is the one who wins final HOH and send that liar Natalie packing. Kevin is just as bad as Nat the Rat but he is the better of the two evils.

I love my DVR.

Julie said:

Welcome back. Who will Natalie nominate for eviction? Find out Sunday at 8/7c. Plus Pandoras Box offers another temptation to the new HOH and this time its bound to effect the game. Then on Tuesday, at 9/8c I will be back for a special live episode. Tune in for the final veto compatition, live veto meeting, live eviction and the beginning of the final 3 part HOH competition. Then I will be back one week from tonight at 8 o'clock as the battle for the final and most powerful HOH continues. Who will move one step closer to winning the half million dollar prize? Find out next Thursday. To follow the houseguests every move log onto cbs.com and subscribe the live 24 hour internet feed. And don't forget you can also get an uncencored look at life in the house on BigBrother After Dark airing live each night from midnight to 3am on Showtime2. From outside the Big Brother house I'm Julie Chen. Have a great night.

I had to rewind many many times before I caught she did NOT say the veto comp was live.

Most people may not have said anything because most people dislike Nat and Kevin rightfully. I hope that Jordan is the one who wins final HOH and send that liar Natalie packing. Kevin is just as bad as Nat the Rat but he is the better of the two evils.

If you want to send gnat packin... you better hope jordan, if she is still there doesn't win the final comp ..as she will keep gnat, and send kevin packin, guaranteed!

If you want to send gnat packin... you better hope jordan, if she is still there doesn't win the final comp ..as she will keep gnat, and send kevin packin, guaranteed!

true. :(

regarding JC's comments, i was confused too until it was pointed out she meant the CEREMONY not the competition itself.

as far as the "cheating" goes, i'm not sure if michele had the same technical difficulty that kevin did. if she did, obviously they both shared the same advantage. my understanding is that some bit of the equipment failed and he was told to go stand near the sliding glass door while it was fixed. that gave him time to think. he said something to the effect of, "it was one of those questions you had to think about and the technical diff gave me a second to think." ... was michele playing at the same time? if so, she obviously benefitted as well. if not, sounds like a redo to me....

however, i'm convinced the redo would have occured yesterday if BB felt there was cause.

I think it's funny that so many people are worried about this veto when we haven't even seen it. Plus, when we do, you already know BB will edit it to look like nothing happened.

There have been many factors in many comps form all previous seasons that people want do overs, but for some reason, it's only when their players didn't win the first time around.

The game is almost over. We have one week of BB left. It's inevitable that at least Nat or Kevin will be one of the F2. I think we should all just except this and move on. At least we had BB this summer. And, a bonus, we get a 2 hour finale this year.

Hey guys I wanted to know what everyone thinks of the veto rip off?

Problem #1: Julie said the veto compettion as well as ceremony and eviction would all be LIVE. But as all of us live feeders know, it has already been played. Alot of fans are pretty mad and calling CBS/ENDEMOL. What do you think?

Answer:

she said we would see the veto comp which is true since veto comp is always shown on tuesday. after that then she said live veto ceremony and evictions. the veto comps are never to my knowledge done live only when there is double evictions/fast forward night are they done live.

Problem #2: There has been a lot of speculation around Kevin and cheating during the POV. Theres two things going around. The first is that he made a board to study with which is against the BB rules. In the past this has called for a veto redo/ The second rumour is that he had a time advantage due to technical difficulties. This is also grounds for a redo. What do you think?

Answer:

rumor . i to my knowledge only recall one redo in bb history and it had to do with a buzzer malfunction in bb7 . i also heard a rumor that michelle uses her birth control to keep track of dates but then again it was just a rumor. usually rumors are true . sorry i am not a fan of rumors in bb. this week i heard a rumor that natalie met with jessie and that jury house member came into the house . i always heard a rumor at start of bb10 that evil dick friend some silver guy was suppose to be on bb. i also heard a rumor that natalie had a big orgy at end of bb 9 with adam and rest. i heard a rumor of transexual being on the cast of bb9.

so ". In the past this has called for a veto redo"

bb doesnt really redo comps i only recall one time that has happen and they told hg that same night of the comp about redo since howie complained about a buzzer malfunction.

She told Michele last night that she thought she'd keep kevin. I watched 'til 3am and it was late when she said it. She and Michele were sitting outside alone having an awkward conversation. Jordan asked michele who she would keep if she won f3 hoh. Michele said she'd rather not say. Then Jordan told her she thought she'd keep Kevin. Then Michele started dogging Natalie a little bit. She told Jordan that if the engagement was true, then Natalie was already living a fairy tale. It was probably between 11-12 bbt.

--didn't mean to repeat a post. I meant to edit the last one.

I just want to point out that Michele has stated that she used her birth control pills as a means to keep up with dates, so that's not really a rumor...

She told Michele last night that she thought she'd keep kevin.

That was because if Michelle talked to kevin, Jordan would be COVERED...Actually I didn't think jordan was capable of actually playing the game and knowing to do that? :animated_rotfl:

I'd bet the FARM that on the outside chance jordan won the final HOH comp she would take gnat!!! ;)

Has anyone flashbacked on the feeds to see what Kevin said about the tech problems?

I thought any kind of writing or notes that were not in your head were not aloud and using playdoh to make a calendar to me is a form of writing. I just figured since it was K/N doing it that nothing would be said because when ever there was anything brought up about N age or something that could get her caught in a lie or something BB would announce something or call someone to the DR and the talk would change to something else it was so obvious it was to help her avoid being caught.

Has anyone flashbacked on the feeds to see what Kevin said about the tech problems?

the rumor i heard which should be true was that bb stop the comp and made them all face the wall while they fixed whatever was the problem

this is all rumor to me

Archived