Natalie - Part 2

Shipp

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Len,,No she wouldn't ..they have to be discreet...The HOOD RAT would be telling the dealer how GOOD she was at what she was doing!!! :animated_rotfl:

Excellent point, GSN! Yeah, Nat can bluff her way outta anything! And now she knows how to act/react with surveillance cameras on her. I could see her living rent free, conning her landlord out of the rent, playing a poker game (with marked cards) with her landlord on a regular basis.

If CBS is reading these (and other sites' postings), they must be delighted with the ability of Natalie to create so much attention/controversy! I'm sure it affects ratings. :hurray:

Perhaps Natalie's DR sessions are sessions of encouragement by the Production Staff.

Ooops, am I allowed to talk about Production and DR sessions with other posters!?? :lipsrsealed2:

I think for the most part it has been women who have been disliked the most except for Jessie - who wasn't around very long the first time and ED. Not everybody loved ED. I also dont think people hated Jessie so much, just didnt like him. People seem to hate natalie. Scary stuff. I think will started the ball rolling on 100% deceit and proud of it. Others took the lead and ran with it. Natalie, for instance.

Hate Jesse, lots of ppl hate him, and cappy, noone liked him but Ivette, and he was pretty hated.

LoL david.

I hate to admit it but, the other day a storm was rolling in and I started to :sing:

Rain drops keep falling on my he...

Stopped cause I thought production was going to tell me to stop singing. :lol:

You know, I remember that Alison was really hated and I remember her father defending her on TV and people worrying for her safety outside BB because of the hate. Frankly, I think Natalie is hated FAR MORE than I remember Alison being hated. That girl should remember that win or lose she has to face public condemnation and there are so many crazies in this world. It makes a person wonder at her antics. I can see someone going up to natalie in public and yelling - from some of the posts here, I can definitely see that.

I wouldn't even waste words on her, as that would be 10 seconds of my life I'd never get back. I'd just spit on her~ that only takes 1 second. I could live with that.

Ummm, CeCiMom, I'm not trying to cause trouble but wouldn't YOU be part of production here? :huh:

:P

I think I've watched too much BBaD this season. :D

I don't think Boogie was very well liked. I know I couldn't stand him and still can't stand the sight of him whenever or for whatever reason his face or name comes up. :hammer:

Yeah I pretty much hated Boogie... the only time I actually enjoyed seeing his face was when he was on Dr. Will's plastic Surgery show to get a STD check out!!!!! HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA karma's a bitch :animated_rotfl:

Well said joy! No class, no scruples and destined for infamy in the reality world.

OT - Hi MrsFroman!! Have missed you!!!

Luv,

joy

were there any male hg that was just hated by say 80% of viewers?

OMG how soon y'all forget (and probably best forgotten anyway). Ronnie the Rat Boy. And probably hated by 99% of the viewers.

Archived