Natalie - Part 2

Shipp

Can't say that I am a Natalie fan, but she's been the dark horse this season. She hasn't won anything, constantly lies, and manages to stick around. You can argue that she had Jessie to latch on to, but there are others doing the EXACT same thing. I don't agree with all her tactics, seeing as how they lack tact lol, but she's definitely played a strong game. I am curious to see what happens next!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure she has fans somewhere...or is it common that the people that come on the boards are all rooting for the same person(s). I don't post here much, but the overwhelming support of Jordan and Jeff has always been clear. I would say that I am a fan of BB and probably like or liked something about each individual HG this season. I subscribe to the feeds and watch BBAD, so I see the same things everyone else sees, but sometimes I think I am watching a completely different show when I read comments here LOL. :animated_bouncy:

Hi, Shipp! Tonight will be like the first Christmas I spent as a kid when I (officially) knew there was no Santa Claus...officially meaning they had confirmed the rumor for me. Or like another Hallowheen when I was all ghosted out and it rained cats and dogs all night...no tricks, no treats....

BTW, I have a solution, we can meet halfway...remember the old song "Meet Me in St. Louis?" :cheers::sing:

ROFLMAO @ Joni's post.

I think a lot more people like natalie than has been evidenced here. Some people don't care about the personal stuff and the tactics she uses to advance herself as long as she advances in the game - which she has. I have warned many times that she could be trouble for the other players.

I don't watch her. I have a real dislike for people on BB who are just too cocky to be believed and natalie really barely participated in the last HOH and did not hide the fact that she didn't have to once kevin went ahead. What made me dislike natalie finally, was her rummaging through michelle's belongings.

I suppose that others have done all of the above.

Natalie is good at BB. At only 18 years of age she has an amazing facility for the game.

Hi, Shipp! Tonight will be like the first Christmas I spent as a kid when I (officially) knew there was no Santa Claus...officially meaning they had confirmed the rumor for me. Or like another Hallowheen when I was all ghosted out and it rained cats and dogs all night...no tricks, no treats....

BTW, I have a solution, we can meet halfway...remember the old song "Meet Me in St. Louis?" :cheers::sing:

Hi Len

"Meet me at the fair............."

LOL, Asheville is fine with me, I love the place, I'll bring my clippers.

Shipp, when my ship comes in...ever heard that one????? :animated_rotfl:

When my ship comes in I'll probably be at the airport. Sigh. Now darn it, I have to go finish cleaning my house. See y'all later. Looking forward to BB tonite.

You know, I remember that Alison was really hated and I remember her father defending her on TV and people worrying for her safety outside BB because of the hate. Frankly, I think Natalie is hated FAR MORE than I remember Alison being hated. That girl should remember that win or lose she has to face public condemnation and there are so many crazies in this world. It makes a person wonder at her antics. I can see someone going up to natalie in public and yelling - from some of the posts here, I can definitely see that.

were there any male hg that was just hated by say 80% of viewers?

I think for the most part it has been women who have been disliked the most except for Jessie - who wasn't around very long the first time and ED. Not everybody loved ED. I also dont think people hated Jessie so much, just didnt like him. People seem to hate natalie. Scary stuff. I think will started the ball rolling on 100% deceit and proud of it. Others took the lead and ran with it. Natalie, for instance.

Where did you read that??? That's so unbelievably messed up if she did that.

sorry i had to go to lunch - I read it on another board but didn't believe it. I had to come over here and ask. I don't even know when it happened. They were discussing all of her lovely qualities that she has and that was one thing they mentioned.

lol that clip is hilarious

Archived