Natalie - Part 2

Shipp

I am sure she has fans somewhere...or is it common that the people that come on the boards are all rooting for the same person(s). I don't post here much, but the overwhelming support of Jordan and Jeff has always been clear. I would say that I am a fan of BB and probably like or liked something about each individual HG this season. I subscribe to the feeds and watch BBAD, so I see the same things everyone else sees, but sometimes I think I am watching a completely different show when I read comments here LOL. :animated_bouncy:

I agree, Miss. Good post.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I dislike some of natalie's game-playing or whatever you call it, I still admire her fans for having the temerity to come here (and elsewhere) and make positive posts about someone they like. I have never seen so much hate. It takes strength to go up against some of the stuff said about her. EDIT

I suppose I might say that like her or not, she knows that when you can't win comps you have to employ other means to stay in the game, which she has done in a stellar fashion.

Hey I don't like the HOOD RAT at ALL!!! She SUCKS, almost as much as CHIMA SUCKS!

But to say she hasn't played a good game ,with the cards she has been dealt,to still be there in a great postion,is not realistic, or fair to her gameplay...

The simple fact of the matter is ya'll think she is AWFUL, so you don't want her to have a shot at winning this game,which unfortunately she has a very good shot of doing!

As much as I dislike some of natalie's game-playing or whatever you call it, I still admire her fans for having the temerity to come here (and elsewhere) and make positive posts about someone they like. I have never seen so much hate. It takes strength to go up against some of the stuff said about her. EDIT

I suppose I might say that like her or not, she knows that when you can't win comps you have to employ other means to stay in the game, which she has done in a stellar fashion.

There were a lot worse things said about Maggie leader of the nerd herd... gnat is not getting half the crap she probably deserves.

There were a lot worse things said about Maggie leader of the nerd herd... gnat is not getting half the crap she probably deserves.

So true! Maggot was Mother Theresa, Crappy Ghandi and Jessie a saint compared to this little troll.

Too bad there is still comments judging posters instead of HG.

I don't know how many times it has to be written not to do that.

I don't see how anyone can call what shes done as game play, she just attached herself to the right people at the right time is all... She hasn't done squat in the game as far as winning anything goes, and lying comes to her as second nature, so that isn't game play, it's a part of her being, so what has she done that you can call game play???

If Natalie was a decent human being, I might be willing to give her credit as I have for others that I have found distateful in other seasons, I think that Natalie in her real life is really a selfish, me me me kind of person who really thinks nothing about lying if the end result means she gets something out of it. She has taken a lot of things waay too far, wanting to "rape" Jeff out of his trip and Michelle out of her telivison. That is way more than she needs to talk about or put put there in the universe. She is there by pure D luck and the stupidity and naitivity of some of the others. She would never get as far as she has against another house of much more saavy BB guests. I thiink if you think or others think Natalie has done a great job, well that is your opinion, but for me, I could never in this liifetime give her credit for a damn thing.

I've seen a lot nastier than her on BB. Also, she's there because they never evicted her when they had the chance and this is nothing new to the house. How many went on to win because week after week they either sat on the block and made it through or never got nominated thinking there was someone else that was more dangerous? You all act like the reason she's in the house is some new concept.

I think it's hysterical that she passed herself off as an 18 year old and has/had a whole house eating right out of her hands.

So it is one of two things!

One she is only there because all the other HG's are just plain STOOPID?

Or two, she is there because she played the game, played people, and took advantage of what was dealt her, and made the most of it? How is that NOT good gameplay??? Maybe I am missing something,but you don't win BB just by winning comps,there are so many other things besides comps... Number one you can't even compete in every comp, if you won HOH you wouldn't be allowed to compete in the next HOH.You don't get to compete in every POV??? Ask jeff and jordan if winning comps mean you automactically WIN BB??

Which is the reason the HOOD RAT is still there? or is it a combination of the two???

STOOPID?

Well I never spelled it like that nor did I put it in caps, I am saying I don't like her, I dont have to like her, and I will not give her credit for anythin except being in my eyes and my opinion a nasty little wench, cannnot stand her and that is my perogitive, was I like callin ya all stupid for bein in her cornor???? nope, and if that is her game play well so be it, but that is not how I see it. It is all very subjective as to who is a great gameplayer, or just a hateful human being, to each his own.

whatever!!!!!!!

So it is one of two things!

One she is only there because all the other HG's are just plain STOOPID?

Or two, she is there because she played the game, played people, and took advantage of what was dealt her, and made the most of it? How is that NOT good gameplay??? Maybe I am missing something,but you don't win BB just by winning comps,there are so many other things besides comps... Number one you can't even compete in every comp, if you won HOH you wouldn't be allowed to compete in the next HOH.You don't get to compete in every POV??? Ask jeff and jordan if winning comps mean you automactically WIN BB??

Which is the reason the HOOD RAT is still there? or is it a combination of the two???

It was definitely a little bit of both, IMO.

I agree it is a bit of both. To not have won a single thing and make it into the final 4 is not easy. Her quick tongue got her out of any sticky jams. I can't stand the gal but game play is not always about winning. The game goal is to get to the end by any means. Rather you like her or not that is what she has done so far. I would personally love to see Kevin turn on her this week and her nasty lies get her dirty diaper butt out the door. Wishful thinking.

I agree it is a bit of both. To not have won a single thing and make it into the final 4 is not easy. Her quick tongue got her out of any sticky jams. I can't stand the gal but game play is not always about winning. The game goal is to get to the end by any means. Rather you like her or not that is what she has done so far. I would personally love to see Kevin turn on her this week and her nasty lies get her dirty diaper butt out the door. Wishful thinking.

He's definitely on to her, but he's smart enough not to burn any bridges too early. He's got nothing this coming week except her and he knows it.

whether I like her or not has everything to do with what I will give her credit for, whether it seems right to others or not. It doesn't really matter. I could only hope Kevin turns on her, if Natalie does not make it to the end I woulld be soooo happy, anyone but her. I do not think anyone as miserable a human being as I think she is deserves any big bucks. She deserves a big fat boot up her ass on the way out the door. in my most humble opinion of course

Archived