Natalie - Part 2

Shipp

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's like saying that someone that doesn't work hard and do the same job you do at work, should get the pormotion anyways, because they were up for it... JMHO though...

That's like saying that someone that doesn't work hard and do the same job you do at work, should get the pormotion anyways, because they were up for it... JMHO though...

I understand what you are saying but this is not the real world, this is Big Brother and the whole point is to get to the end.

No you're right, there aren't many jobs where you work your arse off for half a million dollar raise... Again JMHO... I would vote for someone who has fought the whole game in the contests and for their right to be there over someone that rode coattails anyday, but again that is JMHO LOL...

this is Big Brother and the whole point is to get to the end

I agree with you there. I have never liked Gnat but had to admit that she has been playing the game very well. I don't even mind the lies because that is what you have to do to get ahead in this game. However, I lost ALL respect for her when I heard she was going to tell Jeff and Michelle that if they Jeff gave her his trip to Hawaii and Michelle gave her her TV that she would vote for Jeff to stay and vote for him to leave anyway. That is just pure SCUM in my opinion.

This is not just a paid vacation for the HG. They have all agreed to make their entire life available to millions of people 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for just a chance at winning half a million dollars. I think there are a lot of people out there who would not sacrifice their privacy for that chance. Anyone with a computer or a TV can watch them eat, sleep, cry, pick their nose, have sex, fall in love, get their hearts broken, get played like an idiot, talked about horribly by other houseguest, etc..... I don't think this is something to take lightly, it's definitely not just a paid vacation.

Not that I needed further proof that maliciousness and evil intent are part of this little witch's regular MO, but she's been hatching a plan all afternoon to screw Jeff out of his Hawaii trip. She'll swap her vote to stay for the trip, but really vote for Jordan to stay. Not game-related, but sheer this-is-who-she-is-related.

Satan must be so proud. :sneaky:

She's on my do-not-hire and do-not-befriend and do-not-save-if-choking-or-drowning list. Heehee!

She has also talked about getting the TV from Michele. The girl is dirty. I know people have hatched such plans in the past but goodness. I agree that this is the type of person she is outside of the house. Dirty little rat.

I don't recall if they can give away their prizes. Anyone know?

It is Big Brother. They live in a fishbowl and lounge around most of the day and night, sunning themselves and sometimes working-up enough energy to exercise; at their leisure. They are being paid to live in a fishbowl. They chose to be on the show. I consider it pretty much a vacation with a gigantic bonus at the end for the person who is the luckiest and a decent cash payment for the 2nd luckiest. I wouldn't do it but that has nothing to do with anything or them.

It is Big Brother. They live in a fishbowl and lounge around most of the day and night, sunning themselves and sometimes working-up enough energy to exercise; at their leisure. They are being paid to live in a fishbowl. They chose to be on the show. I consider it pretty much a vacation with a gigantic bonus at the end for the person who is the luckiest and a decent cash payment for the 2nd luckiest. I wouldn't do it but that has nothing to do with anything or them.

Also the players want BB TV face time to further a career after BB, in show biz and etc. I don't feel sorry for them, their choice. But I do feel sorry for Michele for the abuse she's endured. WAY over the top, even for BB.

I agree, Shipp. Michele should get bonus combat pay. If BB has any influence (as has been alleged) and allowed/encouraged that to continue then I just dunno.

Natalie, and some others, have gotten mean just for the sake of being mean. Nothing to do with game play. Maybe BB thinks it makes good TV. It makes me want to puke. :drool:

Just when i think I can't hate Gnat anymore... she want to take not only Jeff's Trip, but Michelle's TV? ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! :animated_shocking:

What a stupid BITCH!!!! and notice I didn't hide my real feelings with silly characters... I'm suprised she didn't go after their money too.. I'm sure she will think of it soon. :sleepy:

I keep thinking of how Nat has said that she and her stepmother don't get along--- I'm wondering if the stepmother has seen all along what a greedy, mean brat Nat is, and is now feeling vindicated (because now everyone else agrees)

She did talk about asking for the $$ too. BB shut her down, she can't do any of it.

I'm glad BB shut that down so he can take his ass home. I don't want it to be anyway for jeff to be able to weasel his way past eviction tomorrow night. see ya dumbass.

For someone to even think of something like lying to get someone elses prize show something about their charater outside the house.

That girl is so disgusting she would not even qulify as "camp meat" for a bunch of drunk guys at a fishing camp plaing poker.

Archived