Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, yes, in the brat's world, Jeff cannot win America's Choice money because he is the 5th person out and she is the ultimate competitor who has been working overtime to disguise all her amazing talents.

Marty: Nat will win next HOH...it's rigged for her...it's a Bruce Lee/Karate Kid trivia contest

I'm not even sure she could win that Len... but, give her a digging for gold through your nose and it's D U N. ;)

No no, It was the Butler...everyone knows its always the Butler....or Colonel Mustard in the Kitchen with the knife!!!!

Geez Louise!!! What a let down...There Goes the Neighborhood was a more thrilling show than BB tonight and that aint saying much!

Amen! My thoughts exactly..I wish Kevin would wake -up and drop that skank Gnat

I have completely changed my mind. I hope this power saves Jeff so he can win. I can't stand Natalie and Kevin is better than her but he's usually so freakin boring. Just listening to Gnat pisses me off to the fullest amount. She thinks she's sooooo smart but I think she's just smarter than some of these idiots.

Like on tonights live show when they showed Jeff enter the kitchen and she was talking all good about Jeff and bashing Michelle for "game, strategic" purposes, how the living hell do they not see "fake"? Like, she is soooo obvious and dumb it amazes me. She sucks at every single challenge, I'm sure she will say later she threw challenges but really she sucked so freakin' much at them she just gave up halfway through like she did on the previous HOH.

Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Danielle won a lot of comps, didn't she? I thought that she really got them the win not ED. I'm probably wrong about that but that's how I remember it. I agree with you that ED was allowed to slide and that is relative to this thread in that I am not going to be surprised if the powers-that-be make it possible for Jeff to stay. I don't think it would be a wise decision long-term, though. Some people would think it too obvious. (arrowhead called it jumping the shark, I think) I think they are weighing choices maybe. I envision them at a table tossing the idea back and forth. They need to say something because it would be really bad to allow the game to go past a point and then twist for jeff.

I am sure I have missed this somewhere, I have been out of town. Can someone please give me a quick update about this mystery power? Have they done it yet or talked about it? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Mabye this is some type of progressive "jackpot". Each week until the last week the pot gets sweetened. The final HOH is offered to keep the prize or it is split between the lone or two members of the House. It might have a car, some cash, some clothes. If the HOH takes it the Jury get that factored into their decision.

Whatever it is it is the surprise is not "building"...just hanging out there like a boring lead weight.

Mabye this is some type of progressive "jackpot". Each week until the last week the pot gets sweetened. The final HOH is offered to keep the prize or it is split between the lone or two members of the House. It might have a car, some cash, some clothes. If the HOH takes it the Jury get that factored into their decision.

Whatever it is it is the surprise is not "building" (for some of us fans)...just hanging out there like a anticlimatic lead weight.

i know this is a far reach but wouldnt it be cool if,,,,

finding and using the key to free the hoh got you an extra veto? not that it would disrupt michele's veto but an extra one whereby michele could take herself off and jeff could as well. this would force kevin to put up nat and she is a gonner!

this would be so good tv and a big twist we (or at least most of us lol) would really enjoy.

come on bb make it happen !!

"finding and using the key to free the hoh got you an extra veto? not that it would disrupt michele's veto but an extra one whereby michele could take herself off and jeff could as well. this would force kevin to put up nat"

THAT is a great idea !!

:::::crosses fingers:::::::

i know this is a far reach but wouldnt it be cool if,,,,

finding and using the key to free the hoh got you an extra veto? not that it would disrupt michele's veto but an extra one whereby michele could take herself off and jeff could as well. this would force kevin to put up nat and she is a gonner!

this would be so good tv and a big twist we (or at least most of us lol) would really enjoy.

come on bb make it happen !!

I really really like that one!

So all we know right now is.....Kevin went into the mystery door and was hand cuffed...Jeff then found a key and uncuffed him? Is this right? But we still havent heard what he wins for doing that. Is this right?

Just make that key to a new car for Jeff and he gets his cash. Too many people would be upset if they kept Jeff in the house.

marty ,we finally agree! :)

I'm guessing they are trying to gauge public opinion,and seeing if there is any plausible way to save jeff from this pandoras box deal,or if saving him once again is just over the top OBVIOUS!

We were supposed to find out Sunday night(last night) what the twist was,but they (producers) haven't figured out what they intend to do with the comp yet,it seems fairly obvious to me,which is BS!

I still like my idea of Kevin having to choose between:

1. everyone keeps the money they got, but no one is voted out this week. Everyone competes in a new HOH and we get to have the double eviction week.

2. no one gets the money and they evict someone like normal.

I think Kevin's game play of not wanting to piss people off would make him want to give everyone the money. Jeff gets to stay in the house and be eligible to compete for HOH. Also CBS would not have done this to save Jeff, Kevin did.....

Huh anyone with me?

They kept talking about it being Pandora's Box. I wonder if that is what it actually was, or if they are giving it that name like they did "the wizard power." I'm hoping it's Pandora's Box, because at the bottom of Pandora's box lies hope, you never know what can happen. This weeks promo did say something about changing the game. I wonder what it could be. I'm all for anything that puts Gnat up on the block, and out the door. :smartass2:

Wouldn't it be fun if the "twist" was "we are going to let America vote out the most unliked houseguest" In my dreams...ha

Archived