Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rewatched the ending to Thursdays show and I quote Julie about tonights show "we will reveal a NEW TWIST to the HOH that COULD impact EVERYONE! The secret lies behind this door."

Now IMO money falling from the sky hasn't impacted anything, just added some change to a few pockets, so what ever the NEW TWIST IS must lie with the key Jeff found.

Just my own opinion.......

Maybe if Jeff had not let Kevin out of the box, then there would not have been an HOH, thus no one would have been put up, making Kevin's reign null and void.....I know I am grasping at straws, especially since the key was used

Thanks, I can come up with a good thought every now and again.

PS. I do not think CBS really cares who wins. They know it will be someone, it just has to play itself out. Maybe I am being neive, but I really think all of the challenges, comps, etc... have been planned well ahead of any of the HG entering the house.

Where this mystery is suppose to give the HOH an additional responsiblity. I'm sure it's if the person found the key - they are guaranteed not to be evicted and the HOH has to pick another nominee.

I'm thinking it might be as simple as...

Kevin chooses to open Pandora's box... letting the money fall from the sky.

The bad thing is... he's stuck there unless someone stops being greedy long enough to find a key and "rescue" him.

I know... I know, it's kinda lame. :lol:

Bikes will be part of the competition when it's down to two people.

Ohhh joy... I think you're onto something there. You're a smart cookie!!!

I'm thinking it might be as simple as...

Kevin chooses to open Pandora's box... letting the money fall from the sky.

The bad thing is... he's stuck there unless someone stops being greedy long enough to find a key and "rescue" him.

I know... I know, it's kinda lame. :lol:

Too bad they couldn't just leave him up in there the rest of the game:

One day later, "Where's Kevin?" "Dunno"

One week later, "What ever happened to Kevin?" "Who?"

Oops sorry SueZqueZ... didn't see you posted about bicycles 1st. Share some of them smart cookies with the rest of us will ya? :lol:

--------------

Geez, didn't CBS say they would reveal the mystery door secret this Sunday (today)??? :angry:

OH OH OH I GOT IT!

What if Kevin is given a choice... everyone get to keep the money they collected, but no one goes home and everyone gets to compete in a new HOH. Or a person is evicted and none gets the money... or the evicted housguest gets to keep all of that money...

That would be a very interesting scenario to see play out :animated_scratchchin:

Geez, didn't CBS say they would reveal the mystery door secret this Sunday (today)??? :angry:

That's what I thought. I kept waiting and waiting and then "find out Tuesday!" uuuuugh.

Why can't Kevin see that booger biter Natalie is constantly putting all the blood on him while she successfully insists on getting her way? I can't stand her gameplay.

I'm sure she'll care less when she's got $500k in her hand tho. This is season 6 all over again.

Oops sorry SueZqueZ... didn't see you posted about bicycles 1st. Share some of them smart cookies with the rest of us will ya? :lol:

--------------

That's what I thought too, Sunday show and the mystery twist revealed. I'm positive Julie/CBS said that. Wasted an hour tonite to find out nothing I didn't already know. Grrrrrrrrrrrr :censored:

Makes me think Grodner is up to something to save Jeff. :animated_scratchchin:

If the twist gives Jeff immunity and that means Gnat leaves this week, fine by me.

Call it rigged but I can't stand to see that b!tch on TV anymore. If I were Michele and Natalie was sh!t talking me in front of everyone in the kitchen (when she's not even HOH), I would've freakin' yelled at the disgusting skank to no end.

I think whatever it is will be revealed tomorrow before POV ceremony. Tho will we find out on live feeds, posts, or BBAD? I'm really ticked off about being strung along all week for the "twist" Sunday show and then, nothing.

I think whatever it is will be revealed tomorrow before POV ceremony.

I think you are right shipp...and that's probably why they revealed the mystery door prior to the POV comp. I think it HAS to have something to do with the key. And for all the Jeff haters...ANY one of the houseguests had the chance or could have found the key.

Jammer, I've said it over and over again, anyone could have found the key. Just happened to be Jeff. So if there is a freebie for Jeff, sheesh, the haters are gonna go nuts and scream FIX.

Either the hg's are such idiots the "played" the game wrong and CBS is trying to salvage the comp. OR Grodner is talking with legal to see how she can manage to use this key as a way to save Jeff. :giggle:

Archived