Mystery Door Twist

CeCiMom

Either the hg's are such idiots the "played" the game wrong and CBS is trying to salvage the comp. OR Grodner is talking with legal to see how she can manage to use this key as a way to save Jeff. :giggle:

LOL LOL good points. I think it, "twist", has something to do with the money. None of them know how much they got, grabbed, whatever, yet.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did the schedule of events change? There's no Live Eviction this Thursday? It's changed for Sunday...........I'm totally confused now :huh:

September 3 2009, Thursday 8:00PM CBS

September 6 2009, Sunday 8:00PM CBS (With a live eviction & HoH contest)

Geez, didn't CBS say they would reveal the mystery door secret this Sunday (today)??? :angry:

Makes me think Grodner is up to something to save Jeff. :animated_scratchchin:

Either the hg's are such idiots the "played" the game wrong and CBS is trying to salvage the comp. OR Grodner is talking with legal to see how she can manage to use this key as a way to save Jeff. :giggle:

This would not surprise me at ALL... the mystery power ,because it hasn't been revealed, could be used so MANY ways... an open ended show...

And they did tell us they would reveal it tonight... Maybe she just hasn't come up with a solution that she can sell as plausible to America!!!

I bet she has the staff working overtime... They are still giving jeff a very GOOD edit on the CBS show!!! Something smells FISHY!!

MadMarty: :animated_rotfl:

Shipp: Also on feeds nat told jordan that F3rd person could only win America's Choice money...is she dumb or what?

Not dumb, she admited she never watched the show! and Gnat is her BFF you know... and Gnat is going to win HOH and the VETO, she said so!!

No no, It was the Butler...everyone knows its always the Butler....or Colonel Mustard in the Kitchen with the knife!!!!

Geez Louise!!! What a let down...There Goes the Neighborhood was a more thrilling show than BB tonight and that aint saying much!

Archived