Thursday, 8/27 Live Show

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does Michelle have to sit the cup down before she pours?

no there were 3 holes in the top only big enough for the ball to fit through..they will have to fill it to the brim to get it out!!!

they can't fit their hand through the holes!

Ok, I see.

Either Natalie really sucks or Jeff is stupid not seeing she is trying to look like the weakest player to make sure they would take her to F3 and then pull out all the stops if she can't get J/J out.

yeah pretty obvious

i wonder if that will play into kevin decision if he wins hoh

she left him out there to hang not a good look

Either Natalie really sucks or Jeff is stupid not seeing she is trying to look like the weakest player to make sure they would take her to F3 and then pull out all the stops if she can't get J/J out.

She sucks but she's not even trying because she knows Kevin has it.

michelle was wasting a lot of fluid in beginning

kevin it seem like he had his hand cover his cup from the start

Yeah, thought that, too. Kevin's not stupid. I'm sure inside his head, he's pissed at Nat.

Well, Nat is like BB8 Eric and in the same lane as him. Wasn't Zack, the winner, in the last lane like Kevin? With Michele/Dick next to him, in 2nd place?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg and I change my predictions at 3 min to 5............

I don't think Michele wants this HOH, Jordan can't keep up, and Nat...well she just SUCKS!! Kevin should have this imo unless he knocks his post down

I'm sure inside his head, he's pissed at Nat.

I would be if I were him. She's not even pretending to try. What a bitch.

It would be so cool if J&J go up, Michelle wins POV and takes one of them off and he has to put up the BITCH? I would LMFAO!!

don't mind Kevin winning as long as Michelle stays this week.

I'm with you .

It would be so cool if J&J go up, Michelle wins POV and he has to put up the BITCH? I would LMFAO!!

YES!! lol

I am SO f'ing mad..........have been trying for over half an hr., just after 6 when I got home, to get on to the live feeds.........have NO idea what's up..............never had this prob b4.

Nope Natalie isn't gonna make f2, I just feel it that she won't and for all her hard (that's a crock) she will uh, go home,lololololol, before f2

i think it will be J/M on the block. make ie a long shot for Jordan to win pov and pull Jeff off. unless Jordan win pov, J or J is gone. sweet.

GO GNAT. I think she at about a 70% lock on F2. :giggle:

can't j/m play for pov?

and puke on gnat getting to f2.

Archived