Thursday, 8/27 Live Show

what will be the twist to save jeff?

any guess?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw i think michelle will win it

she had on her game face on

Natalie was going at a slow pace. She didn't seem tired, she seemed to be eyeballing everyone else's pace and how much they had in there. Jordan is trying, but I think she'll eventually tire out and fall behind. Her jugs aren't helping. She should have wore a sports bra, or two of them. Kevin is doing good. So is Michelle, and she seems to be more focused than anybody else.

I wonder if this will make it all the way to BBAD. They are moving slow enough to avoid slipping that it might take them all 3 hours to travel Julie's 4 mile estimate.

lol

wow kevin is up by a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Wow, Russell should have won just for staying in character so well. I think Jeff probably got confused as hell when there was no animosity from Russell whatsoever, shook his hand and everything. I like watching him laugh at the goodbye messages of all the people he put a spell on. He even suckered me. Should have known if that Technotronics fight was all strategy the ones that followed with Chima and J&J was the same thing. He played that strategy too strong, otherwise he would have made it to the end. I think even Julie was as confused as Jeff was.

natalie isnt even trying

it obvious she went into this thinking let me do bad so they will keep me next week or so i can play in next hoh

I think Natalie just saw Kevin was in the lead and decided she's going to throw it. She wants him to be the one to stick it to Jeff. Hopefully Jeff will get POV, win the next HOH, and put her out the door instead of Kevin.

I think Jordan will ultimately be the one to go this week.

Archived