Thursday, 8/27 Live Show

Well be prepared to be pissed off because the votes are gonna be personal. The fact is that this group of HGs don't have any game play and bored us to tears up until the coup d'etat was used, which was probably the only best play this season (IMO). EVERY single one of them really acted like they were in high school. They literally took to the theme. If you know of any other moves that were played and should be considered by the jurors, I'm really interested in hearing them. :dork:

Seriously. 100% correct. If any of these people had HALF a lick of sense they would keep Russell. I think every single person here takes things personal and all their actions can show that. It's really pathetic how bad all these people are. They know squat about BB, if they did they would play to further themselves in the game! Not play for this week only to get out people you don't like. Unreal how bad every single person in this house is.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest everyone has always voted for personal reasons, whether they admit it or not, because the entire game is personal. You can try to keep that out of it but after all that time in the house together it can't help but get personal. Now, while I believe every jury vote is personal they always say they are voting for the best player but, each person sees everything so differently from each other what one may think is great game play another may see as terrible, backstabbing, dis-honest, etc.. For instance lots of players are "hated" for "not playing the game" and just getting to the end on someone's coat-tails but actually that should be a totally acceptable game play if it takes them to the end. But of course most people say it's not.

To sum it up again... everyone sees everything differently and when all's said and done that is what makes this so much fun. Well as long as people don't take it too seriously (except for the ones playing the game that is).

Have a great night!

Seriously. 100% correct. If any of these people had HALF a lick of sense they would keep Russell. I think every single person here takes things personal and all their actions can show that. It's really pathetic how bad all these people are. They know squat about BB, if they did they would play to further themselves in the game! Not play for this week only to get out people you don't like. Unreal how bad every single person in this house is.

Thank you! That's exactly what I've been saying since he got nominated last week. No one is thinking about that though. The only thing going on in these people mind is "making final 4". The only vote Russell would have gotten is Jessie's(and maybe Michelle) if he was sitting next to everyone except Natalie and in that case of course he'd vote for her.

To be honest everyone has always voted for personal reasons, whether they admit it or not, because the entire game is personal. You can try to keep that out of it but after all that time in the house together it can't help but get personal. Now, while I believe every jury vote is personal they always say they are voting for the best player but, each person sees everything so differently from each other what one may think is great game play another may see as terrible, backstabbing, dis-honest, etc.. For instance lots of players are "hated" for "not playing the game" and just getting to the end on someone's coat-tails but actually that should be a totally acceptable game play if it takes them to the end. But of course most people say it's not.

To sum it up again... everyone sees everything differently and when all's said and done that is what makes this so much fun. Well as long as people don't take it too seriously (except for the ones playing the game that is).

Have a great night!

I totally agree!

this whole we voted for gameplay is bs

honestly usually imo i think the person that gets someone vote is the person they most liked of the two

bb4 while my favorite season they all hated allison more then jun except nathan and final vote pretty much reflected that

bb2 probably was one of few season that maybe a case could be made they voted on gameplay. will was clearly bar none the best player that season. but still you had hg that voted due to them liking one person more then another

bb3 it damn sure wasnt based on who played game the best . one of biggest bb travesty of alltime . danielle cockiness in dr made them hate her.

bb4 they all hated allison more then jun except nathan

bb5 cowboy come on . those that vote for him damn sure wasnt voting for gameplay. one person voted for her brother another her wannabee boyfriend

bb6 ivette pissed off rachael with her good bye message. james was friends with ivette so he voted for his friend. jennifer and april hated ivette. beau vote for his friend outside of the house. maggie every season she is talked about how well she played those nerd herd . it should have been 7-0 maggie wins

bb7 ericka it seem like all pretty much hated her . marcellus vote for her because he hated boogie

bb8 they hated danielle more. jen and jameka hated ed more . if ed was against zach zach would have won 6-1 .

bb9 josh hated adam because told him to f**k off in his jury question and the rest hated to see ryan get money due to jen

bb10 they seem to have voted on gameplay .but memphis having a car didnt help matters . but for sure keesha and renny didnt vote on gameplay. keesha threaten him that she would never vote for him. renny she hated memphis pretty much since she been there.

so all in all this voting for gameplay is pure bs. the person that usually gets a hg votes is the person that they usually like the most of two players at the end . bb2 and bb10 were probably only season that maybe they voted on who they thought played game the best but that is still debatable

so agree with ldywldkat

I have tried to come up with a scenerio where Jeff could win without Russell in the JH voting for him so America can break the tie. I cannot see it happening unless Jessie votes for Jeff. If Nat or Kev make it to final 2, noway would Jessie vote for Jeff.

As I have said before bad bad move on Jeff's part...these hg's are not thinking strategically at all...I will miss Russell the muscle! :animated_wave:

I think the HG's are thinking strategically at voting out R, in that he is stronger than them in comps, beside Jeff. Get one of the 2 strongest out tonight, bettering their odds for tonights' HoH, which is crucial for both alliances. There are still 5 of them after tonight, why keep a strong competitor you KNOW can beat you in comps on the odds that you MIGHT make it to F2 with him? The jury HAS to award one of the F2 the $, whether they like them both or not. It would also make sense to get Jeff out next week, for Kevin or Natalie, because he is the strongest competitor left in the game AND they would most likely win against Jordan or Michelle in F2. They have to get there first tho & I think the J/J/M alliance is strong enough to make it to F3 & then they battle it out. Only one of their alliance would be in the JH, so their odds are evened out, versus taking N or K.

showtime

so all in all this voting for gameplay is pure bs. the person that usually gets a hg votes is the person that they usually like the most of two players at the end . bb2 and bb10 were probably only season that maybe they voted on who they thought played game the best but that is still debatable

so agree with ldywldkat

uvp knows what he's talkin' about :food-smiley-005:

Jeff does act like it's his house and if they don't see what said Russell is true about Jeff leading them like sheep to the slaughter house then they're all stupid.

They have a better chance in comps with Russell then Jeff since Russell has not been doing that well in them lately.

wow that russell speech was a let down

i expected more

Archived