Thursday, 8/27 Live Show

That's OUR plan merryteri... now let's just see if the house guests will cooperate with us. :D

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff would be singing...

If da bi&ch get an attitude

drop it like it's hawt

drop it like it's hawt

drop it like it's hawt

Come here you blonde bombshell Jedi Jani. :wub:

FINALLY.............on the feeds.............Kev has obviously got it..............IF he was smart, he would dumb the brat.........SHE is the ONLY one left he cannot WIN with F2 votes.

You gotta get to F2 first. And with J/J/M still there he has no shot.

It'd be stupid of him to get rid of the Gnat this week.

Nice try but, not it... that's an obvious scenario. :P

I guess I just think differently............you win an HOH, it's your one chance to get RID of who you KNOW will beat you F2........the ONLY one who COULD beat Kev IS the brat.............no brainer.

Much depends on what is behind the door. Probably Janelle. Naked this time, with thigh-high leather boots and a whip.

Oh yes before I forget. What was said about the door? I missed it.

Ok... so Kev wins HOH... he puts up Jordan & Michelle or Jeff & Michelle... Anyone but gnat or kev win the VETO... Kev will have to put up gnat....

Sounds good to me!!!

Nat won't go up if anyone but her or Kevin wins POV. The person NOT on the block has to win POV and take one off...those two are safe and then Natalie goes up.

ie. If he puts up Jordan & Michelle, one wins the POV takes themselves off then Jeff goes up and so on.

I think this is right...LOL!

lv gal...

Well that is true that the hood rat would beat Kevin in F2. But, Kevin shouldn't make the same idiot mistake Jeff made and get rid of your own alliance too soon. Kevin's biggest threat is Jeff and then Michele BUT he needs one of them to align with and keep himself safe next week... it's going to up to Kevin who that will be. (well maybe up to kevin... other than the pov situation already being discussed in all threads :lol: )

I'm sure this has already been posted but what straight man lounges around in pink spandex??? Who? Who does that??

A lot of you have said it but Kevin and Michelle are actually PLAYING comps to win. The 2 worst players are Natalie and Jordan. They haven't done a thing during the entire game. They hide behind their alliances. Natalie, however, is playing the game like a typical high school girl, feeding lies and stories to the idiots who believe her. I suppose that is sorta playing.

I like Kevin and hope in the end he wins. He has worked for it.

Yes, Kevin plays to win comps...be he's the one who came up with the idea to invent a big lie. Natalie claims that idea for herself. Lying is part of the game...I don't mind it.

What I think is unbelievable is the stupidity that J/J believe that Kevin and Nat WOULDN'T lie to them. They must believe that everyone lies.

Could someone please post a picture of Jessie and his so called purple pants, swim pants, spedo's.....or whatever you call them!!

Reason....

My mom watches Big Brother and will be 84. I want to copy a picture and put in on a b-day card for her.......she can't stand him and I'm sure she was making some comments when it came on!!

THANKS

Mary

A few minutes ago, there was a post by a user who requested shots of Jessie in his pink pants from last night's episode. Since that thread is now gone, I don't remember the screen name of the poster, but here are some pics I just took of him.

Hope they help!

jessie-1.jpg

jessie2.jpgjessie3.jpg

jessie4.jpgjessie5.jpg

Archived