Natalie

CeCiMom

You know what? I am glad to see someone defend Natalie. Good for you. When posters here talk about all the Jeff hate, I flip to Natalie and that is where I see the hate. Been that way forever. I find it incredible, really. I don't care for the girl but have never been silent in my opinion that she is the most dynamic player in the game thus far. People disagree and that's okay, too, but it is nice to see someone pro natalie on the board.

I agree - I didn't like Nat in the beginning because of her alliance with Jesse. I was a Jeff/Jordan fan. But once Jeff let the power go to his head, and Jordan still continued to not play the game, I've come to appreciate Nat more and more. Her game play has caused more stir-ups in the house than the Coup did. I really hope they stick to their plans and get Jeff out this week, and I'm hoping for a Kevin or Nat win! Their turning things upside down!

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the Nat bashing here and elsewhere...a small part of me is secretly rooting for her...just to see the outburst from posters. :sneaky:

The latest idea of Nat trying to get Michele to use the veto on Jeff instead of herself...it's ridiculous! No way will Michele pull a Marcellus...her infatuation with Jeff can't cloud her judgment to that point...can it? I doubt it...but I also doubted Nat's ability to pull off the R/M F2 lie...and the GR lie... :animated_scratchchin:

You know what? I am glad to see someone defend Natalie. Good for you. When posters here talk about all the Jeff hate, I flip to Natalie and that is where I see the hate. Been that way forever. I find it incredible, really. I don't care for the girl but have never been silent in my opinion that she is the most dynamic player in the game thus far. People disagree and that's okay, too, but it is nice to see someone pro natalie on the board.

thank you slim. what amazes me about nat is the fact that she has gone from the second most hated person in the house after jesse to the person with the smallest target on her back. everybody seems to blame someone other than natalie for thier misfortunes. she needs to get jeff out this week and Michell next week. Michell is actually smart enough to win and she will take jordan to the final with her. I think the only competition for nat in final 2 vote is kevin. if nat is not the one who sends michell home, then kevin will win the game for sending jeff home.

Thank you slim and joy! I ,too, have appreciated Natalie's game play. Some posters are such haters. Even people doing the live feeds throw in rude comments about her. (I though they weren't supposed to do that.)

BTW, She really is a bronze medalist in Taekwando. She won it in the 2002 World Junior Taekwando Championship, feather weight division. I'm guessing she was 16 or 17 years old at the time. This is not "THE" Olympics, but still is quite an accomplishment. She was the only USA woman who placed out of over 200 women.

I think her strategy of seeming young and unable to compete have helped her get this far. I had to laugh at her attempt to look inept at the s'mores competition. When she saw that Kevin had it locked, she wasn't even trying so she wouldn't have to be the one to nominate. She's a poker player..not showing her cards if she doesn't have to.

As for being "nasty", all of them are human. There's one house guest (who shall remain nameless )who picks his nose and wipes it on his shirt, the sheets (or others), farts constantly, talks down to everyone (especially his alliance), is very moody, full of anger at times, doesn't wash his hands after restroom visits (a quick dip under running water w/o soap and drying hands on pants does not qualify) and then proceeds to the kitchen to handle food in the fridge, only rinses a used glass and places it in the drainer for someone else to use, and ....I could go on, but no one seems to point out these nasty habits, because he is the "most loved" player. Please don't think I'm hating on him..I love him, too. Just saying, Natalie is no worse than the others.

It has pained me consistently to see natalie manipulate them all. She has succeeded because they allowed it and that is the main reason I turned from Jeff and Jordan. It pains me even more and makes me glad that I dropped them when I see Jordan continuing on the same track - didn't like natalie at first, thought she was an instigator but now knows better type thing - natalie must be eating that up.

I hope that michele and kevin retain power and get rid of natalie and jordan. no matter how the game ends, I don't want to see either of them at the finish. let them be BFF's in the SH. It would please me to see that instead of using kevin to the finish, kevin used natalie.

Agreed!

Natalie's scheming is unbearable for me to watch. She has Jordan and Kevin trying to get Jeff to play up to Michelle to have her use the veto on him. So far, Jeff has said "no". I hope he sticks to that. Nothing would be so despicable as to have this happen. I want Jeff (if he is still there) and Michelle in the final 2. If not, then Kevin and Michelle. I can't believe Jordan is starting to be as deceitful as Nat and Kevin. I know it is a "game" but come on, this is going too far in my book.

The night the faces were appearing in the windows and mirrors, Nat and Kevin were sitting at the table and Nat was trying to think of some lie to tell the othrs about seeing the faces. There didn't even seem to be any purpose behind coming up with a lie but she wanted to come up with something. I just don't understand her need to fabricate a lie for every occasion.

BTW, She really is a bronze medalist in Taekwando. She won it in the 2002 World Junior Taekwando Championship, feather weight division. I'm guessing she was 16 or 17 years old at the time. This is not "THE" Olympics, but still is quite an accomplishment. She was the only USA woman who placed out of over 200 women.

She won it almost 8 years ago, and hasn't been heard of since...It's past time to quit using the champion title and go back to being a blockbuster manager...

Hi, Bitsy, welcome to the MB....

Jordan called the idea "stupid" on the LFU and is not going along with it. She wants to leave before Jeff as he has a better chance of winning comps than she does.

from 1:14 a.m. LFU.,,

Nat retells the plan to Jordan.

Jordan: That's not going to work.

Nat: Kevin has to tell her that's the only way it will work for him.

Kev: It's worth a try.

Jordan still thinks it's stupid.

Conversation between Jord and Michele...

Jordan: If you are smart you will keep Jeff

Michele: Don't hold that against me, because I don't know how they will vote.

Jordan: It will be 50 -50 between you and Jeff. You should keep him.

Michele: I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Natalie.

Jeff has categorically refused to do that to Michele. (Make her use veto on him then vote her off) and Jordan refused to try to make Jeff do this.

BTW, I think Nat goes about overboard in her schemes. At this point she's in the pilot's seat. Why must she continue to stir the pot? Does she really think she'll get Jeff's Jury Vote????? :animated_rotfl:

Jeff has categorically refused to do that to Michele. (Make her use veto on him then vote her off) and Jordan refused to try to make Jeff do this.

BTW, I think Nat goes about overboard in her schemes. At this point she's in the pilot's seat. Why must she continue to stir the pot? Does she really think she'll get Jeff's Jury Vote????? :animated_rotfl:

Jordan may have initially refused...but it didn't take long for her to jump wholeheartedly into the idea of trying to get Jeff to try to schmooze Michele into using the veto on him...and she was persistent too...it's all in the LFU's!!!! Ya gotta stay current! ;)

Natalie just said her and Kevin are really good competitors. The only comp Michele really won was I think she said that last one. She said that she just won the others because people gave it to her and luck.

They are saying if the comp is physical then pfffttttt (they have it)

delusional

eta: nose picking by Natalie is part of the scenery.

The HOOD RAT needs to go ..hell she should already be gone!!!!

It pains me that jeff and jordan are responsible for her continuing to stir up SH*T in the house, both by not evicting her when they had the chance,and beleiving all her crap STILL!!!

Both Lydia and Russell were evicted unanimously. J & J were both HOH during their noms which means only one of them voted. Explain to me again how it's all J & J's fault? The other voters could have voted differently if they wanted.

because jeff and jordan told everyone to vote to keep gnat and evict lydiot!..rather than make waves they agreed! You know that mentality don't cross the HOH, do what they want ..ala jessies lead!!!! Gnat was jordans main target when they were put up...But because lydiot made a personal comment she became the target!

Kevin even had to have that little mini conference with jordan and jeff durning the LIVE show to make sure if it was okay if he gave lydiot a sympathy vote, rather than just giving her the vote..

the vote was I beleive 3 to 1?

Gnat a good competitor.... the minute I saw gnat TRY to hit that shuttlecock with the badminton racket...I knew that girls was no jock... at first I thought she was faking ..but it became apparent she wasn't at her first attempts at mini golf!! :animated_rotfl:

I have no idea how she won a Tae Kwon Do medal ,you have to have some eye hand coordination for that sport, and she has NONE!!!

Kevin and Natalie were talking about they hid something that belongs to "her". I think they said they hid it under the cd player? I had the TV on at the same time so not sure of the exact words.

They said it was something to help with counting.

Did anyone catch the conversation and what they hid and who it belonged to?

Archived