Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow this is the 1st pic I'm seen of Gnat without her digging her finger in her nose!! Maybe she was all boogered out!!

:animated_rotfl:

---------------------------

She was being out dug by Jeff last night... ick.

Natalie staying true to herself. Telling J/J that it's all Kevin's decision to put Jeff up and she'll talk to him. Always keeping her hands clean.

Hello! Newsflash!!!!!! They could tell Kevin what she says.

Why does Natalie think who ever wins the POV decides. Did something change this week or did I miss something. Natalie thinks this is her hoh without the room and pictures.

It basically IS Natalie's. that's why she didn't try. She didn't have to. AGAIN!

She is jamming chips in her mouth. If I ate half the junk she ate I would be 100 lbs heavier. She is lucky she is not a weight gainer.

OMG munch munch talking with her mouth open with chips hanging out.

Does Natalie ever STFU or not chew like a cow. I'm afraid my ears may start bleeding with her annoying voice and her know it all BS.

I wish we got a mystery power and it would be we could push a letter on the keyboard for each hg that would give them a little zap just a quick shock so they would shut up. Like N for nasty Natalie I would push the letter N all day and night.

Ok Part 1 done: Mich and Jeff are nominated.

Here's to hoping that Jordan wins POV, takes down Jeff, Nat goes up & gets voted out!

I repeat: there is ZERO chance Gnat leaves this week. J/J will vote out Michele before Natalie.

They want to leave an alliance of 2 in the game and give them 500k. Didn't you know this already?

As far as the HG are concerned, some I like more than others, but if I was someone besides J/J I would try to get one of those two out knowing they were a definite team.

As far as being a viewer I do want Gnat gone. I still don't know who I want to win though.

Archived