Natalie

CeCiMom

I hope if Jeff goes to JH this week Kevin will make a secret side F2 deal with Michelle and have her win hoh so she can get Natalie out leaving Kevin's hands clean. Then we never have to listen to her voice or chomping again or look at the stupid smirk she gets on her face. I hope she gets called out with all the BS she is telling Michelle, Jeff and Jordan and see her try and get out of it.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be a perfect scenario for me jersey. :D

I hope if Jeff goes to JH this week Kevin will make a secret side F2 deal with Michelle and have her win hoh so she can get Natalie out leaving Kevin's hands clean. Then we never have to listen to her voice or chomping again or look at the stupid smirk she gets on her face. I hope she gets called out with all the BS she is telling Michelle, Jeff and Jordan and see her try and get out of it.

If Michelle was HOH next week the POV holder has the power to evict ... Therefore if Kevin is POV holder he would be the one to vote to evict Natalie therefore putting the blood on his hands ...

Gnats are HARD creatures to get rid of.... that is why they are called gnats...buzzzing around, being annoying, just a plain flat out nusiance!!!

If only there was a tougher, bigger, HOOD RAT in the house to put her in her PLACE, six feet under!!!

I have quit watching the Live Feeds today. Natalie is throwing out all this stuff about the other seasons and talking game, but it's just annoying! Her voice is getting to me too. How is she slipping by not winning a thing?? If I were in this house I would be going out of my mind listening to her and her know-it-all attitude! And last night, when Kevin showed everyone his HOH room, he said he got some Mikes Hard Lemonade, and all Natalie could talk about was how she's been asking for them all season, and she's going to drink one later. The other HG's are crazy if they can't see through her lie of being 18, BB would be legally liable if they had an 18 year old who was consuming alcohol that they provided, at some level right? POV can't come soon enough! :) Kevin, it's in your best interest to put Natalie up and make a deal with Michelle.

I think the only way Natalie is leaving anytime soon will be when either St. Joseph of Cupertino returns and levitates again in the HOH or she catches a case of the Swine Flu and they have to remove her to a hospital. Both would be miracles.

I repeat: there is ZERO chance Gnat leaves this week. J/J will vote out Michele before Natalie.

They want to leave an alliance of 2 in the game and give them 500k. Didn't you know this already?

Just about an hour ago, Jeff told Jordan that if she wins and takes him off, Natalie would go up and they could make her think Michele is going and take her out. It didn't sound like he was definitely going to do that, but it was an option.

That would be awesome Marty I wish it was possible.

Another thing I can't stand about Natalie is back talk and rudeness to production. Girl be glad your @ss got picked to be on BB11 show some respect you're getting free food, pool, jacuzzi a 12 week paid vacation where no one can bug you. (Except the people you're stuck in there with LOL.)

I'd go in there for a vacation then walk out in final 3 (wink wink).

Natalie this morning telling Kevin to that they need to get Michele out.

1zqugzs.jpg

Right before that pic was taken, a pigeon briefly perched on Nat's lips and then flew up her nose.

i see the regular "i hate gnat" crew has stop by...lol

ladies, please lay off the hater-aid. get on board and ride the gnat train to victory.

there's only 3 ways to stop gnat from collecting the check.

1. BB helping jeff stay in the house. this has the greater possibility of happenin over the other 2.

2. jordan win pov and takes jeff off the block. they revert back to voting out the weakest player

3. jeff is evicted. jordan wins hoh and evicts kev. michell wins hoh at final 3 evicts gnat and carries jordan to the final 2 because she know she will beat her.

i would consider 2 and 3 to be long shots. other than one of those scenarios happening, i don't see gnat being stopped from final 2. i think everybody has come to the conclusion that if she makes final 2, she wins. face it. if you are inside the house, there are bigger threats to go after. as hard as is for most of you to accept, natalie is not a threat right now, she is in the position you need to be in to make it to the final 3.

SO EVERYBODY...SAY IT WITH ME...GO NAT GO!!! GO NAT GO!!!

Does Natalie ever STFU or not chew like a cow. I'm afraid my ears may start bleeding with her annoying voice and her know it all BS.

I wish we got a mystery power and it would be we could push a letter on the keyboard for each hg that would give them a little zap just a quick shock so they would shut up. Like N for nasty Natalie I would push the letter N all day and night.

Right there with ya Jersey!!!!!!! :computer:

Archived