Natalie

CeCiMom

That's my thinking. Natalie will go at first opportunity. Finally, someone will achieve what nobody else could. Hopefully. I sure wouldn't take her to F2. They'd give it to her. She would have them all in tears and they would be begging her to take the 500K.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michele's been wanting Nat out for a long time... and if Kev secures his stay he'll want Nat out too, I think. :lol:

ITA.... that is the reason he is going to side up with michelle,and let her do the dirty work...

This couldn't have gone better for Kevin,as he was going to have to convince gnat that jeff was the one that really needed to go this week,and she was the one voting. The HOOD RAT really wanted michelle out this week,and if noms had stayed the same she and jordan would have probably voted out michelle ,and kevin wouldn't have gotten what he really wanted out of his HOH, plus jeff would be coming at kevin full bore, not gnat!

I am often wrong but I see it as gsn described it. Kevin will rid himself of natalie and ensure her vote while he is doing it. She will be all over that SH like white on rice for them to vote for Kevin thinking she will get something out of it.

Michele and Kevin talked alone earlier and Kevin isn't that loyal to Nat. He knows she would win most votes from JH. He will talk with Jeff later this week. Poor Jordan doesn't want to be there without Jeff and is still wanting to leave instead of him. Probably won't come to anything. But this is a filler so to speak.

Doesn't that happen when there are only 3 left? HOH, 2 on the block, POV winner stays and the other goes (?)

Next week there's 4..........HOH puts up 2 and there is still one left..........OH, just got it!........POV winner is the only one who votes next week! So they DO have all the power.

Doesn't that happen when there are only 3 left? HOH, 2 on the block, POV winner stays and the other goes (?)

Next week there's 4..........HOH puts up 2 and there is still one left..........OH, just got it!........POV winner is the only one who votes next week! So they DO have all the power.

I will LMAO if Michelle wins both since all play for POV as it might be the end of the Hood rat :animated_bouncy:

The HOOD RAT needs to go ..hell she should already be gone!!!!

It pains me that jeff and jordan are responsible for her continuing to stir up SH*T in the house, both by not evicting her when they had the chance,and beleiving all her crap STILL!!!

Exactly! They both had the bitch on the block and sent someone else home each time. They made their bed and they are now lying in it...I think Jordan really thinks she is there to flirt with Jeff, not play a game! I wouldn't mind Michele winning the money.

It has pained me consistently to see natalie manipulate them all. She has succeeded because they allowed it and that is the main reason I turned from Jeff and Jordan. It pains me even more and makes me glad that I dropped them when I see Jordan continuing on the same track - didn't like natalie at first, thought she was an instigator but now knows better type thing - natalie must be eating that up.

I hope that michele and kevin retain power and get rid of natalie and jordan. no matter how the game ends, I don't want to see either of them at the finish. let them be BFF's in the SH. It would please me to see that instead of using kevin to the finish, kevin used natalie.

it is a testiment to how good natalie is to see so many people not care who wins as long as she doesn't.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

GOooooooo NATALIE. It's you against the BB world.

You know what? I am glad to see someone defend Natalie. Good for you. When posters here talk about all the Jeff hate, I flip to Natalie and that is where I see the hate. Been that way forever. I find it incredible, really. I don't care for the girl but have never been silent in my opinion that she is the most dynamic player in the game thus far. People disagree and that's okay, too, but it is nice to see someone pro natalie on the board.

I actually watched almost all of BBAD... it was an entertaining evening once Michele sat alone with Jeff and began to pump him up with a strategy to save him this week.

Moments of interest:

1. Michele gave Jeff hope and he left the pity party he was at.

2. Michele did a great job finessing Kevin. (Didn't last long though :( )

3. Nat starts to f*&k with Jeff's head (not knowing about J/M convo or K/M convo) she's telling him she's on his side, she'd vote for him to stay, she wants a F2 deal, etc. (She has no intention of this happening but, she's trying to win a vote.)

Once she realizes that Jeff is getting excited and... ruh-ro something is going on here she starts to back peddle. Once again (and I hate that he's this much of a game idiot) Jeff tells Nat that he can get Michele's vote. Instantly Nat's head almost spins and pops off her head ;)... she knew right then and there that J/M had been strategizing earlier.

The MOMENT K was alone with Nat... she nixed any chance of Jeff staying.

4. Kevin, is spineless and will never make it to the end with Nat... once again Nat is controlling this HoH. (I had much higher hopes that at this point in the game, Kevin would do what is best for him.)

After BBAD...

I read at 2 sites how Nat has come up with a new (fake imo) strategy. This is for Jeff to try and get Michele to save him promising her that Jordo will go home instead of Michele. Thank goodness Jeff knows there is NOOOO way this will happen and that by merely attempting this stupid plan could only backfire on Jeff. He flat out told them... you talk her into and I'll be on board if it works... :lol:

Archived