Natalie

CeCiMom

Natalie may not like Michelle but I can't wait until Natalie gets out of the JH and sees how much America can't stand her. I think she believes we are all on her side for some reason but just wait until she checks herself out online.

Jeff dropped big time as the Fav hg but Natalie is still holding strong as the most hated.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I was in the house I would give it all up just to knock the crap out of Natalie first then J/J all who think they are so perfect and can say and do no wrong and everything Michelle does and says is wrong.

(I wish Jordan got thrown out for the chest bump Kevin did it much better)

I hate them all except for Michele. Kevin isn't that bad either. Best F2 right now is Michele and Kevin.

J/J have gone down to the bottom of my list. Heck I'd even prefer to see Natalie win 500k over J/J. She manipulated the hell out of those dumb idiots and deserves it.

Gnatalie makes me sick to my stomach!!!!! I would like to slap that smug smile off her ugly face..did anyone catch that look of terror on her ugly mug when Julie said her name first? God it would have been so great to see her walk out that door...if this bitch makes it to f2 ..i will never watch this show again..she's already bashing Michelle and I'm so disappointed in J/J joining right in..Michelle has been treated so horribly I really hope she wins this thing..I use to like Kevin till he became Gnatalies bitch..she's already moved her stuff in the HOH room ...little useless p.o.s. :censored:

Nat can still leave if either Jeff or Jordan goes up, but not both. The one not up wins POV and takes the other down. Nat goes up as the only replacement left. Jeff and Jordan would have to vote to keep Michele over Nat, which I don't see happening.

The other scenario is Nat up on the block with either Jeff or Jordan after the Veto. Jeff or Jordan will vote to keep the other, and Michele does the same. This is the best shot of getting rid of her this week, but Kevin would have to put her up. I don't see that happening.

All her lying and butt kissing has put her in the best position in the house besides Kevin this week.

Gnatalie makes me sick to my stomach!!!!! I would like to slap that smug smile off her ugly face..did anyone catch that look of terror on her ugly mug when Julie said her name first? God it would have been so great to see her walk out that door...if this bitch makes it to f2 ..i will never watch this show again..she's already bashing Michelle and I'm so disappointed in J/J joining right in..Michelle has been treated so horribly I really hope she wins this thing..I use to like Kevin till he became Gnatalies bitch..she's already moved her stuff in the HOH room ...little useless p.o.s. :censored:

OMG Edieann! You are so cracking me up with your love notes to Gnatalie!!! I'm reading between the lines, but something tells me you can't stand her more than me!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Keep em coming, I need to laugh today!

I can't watch Nat's DR sessions anymore. Has anyone else noticed that she bugs her eyes at irregular intervals? It's like she has no control over her face muscles.

Like Natalie or not, she is still there and driving the limo. They had the chance and didn't take it. Dumb move but at least having her there makes the place less boring. She is the final personality in the place. You never know what chit is going to come from that mouth.

I hate them all except for Michele. Kevin isn't that bad either. Best F2 right now is Michele and Kevin.

J/J have gone down to the bottom of my list. Heck I'd even prefer to see Natalie win 500k over J/J. She manipulated the hell out of those dumb idiots and deserves it.

Have to admit ITA

erinjs, the only way nat could leave this week is if J/J are both up and they probably won't be.

If j/j were both up and one wins POV, Michele goes up. The only hope for getting gnat out is Michele and one of j/j goes up, and the other wins POV. Then there is no choice to put gnat up. Even then it comes down to j/j having some common sense, I'm not holding my breath. I would say at this point, and pains me to say it, gnat has the best shot of winning the whole thing.

it would be dumb for anybody in the house to get rid of nat this week and she knows it. J/J has to get rid of K. M has to get rid of J/J. nat is safe. in the house she has positioned herself as no threat. from outside the house, it still wouldn't make any sense to get rid of her, unless it's personal which it is, for soooooo many people. strategically and personally, it's really time for the golden boy to get to steppin'.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO GNAT!!!!

If ANYONE besides Natalie wants 500K she is the NUMBER ONE target...because NO ONE in the house has a chance of beating her in final 2.

Like Natalie or not, she is still there and driving the limo. They had the chance and didn't take it. Dumb move but at least having her there makes the place less boring. She is the final personality in the place. You never know what chit is going to come from that mouth.

I would rather it just be boring.

I would rather watch a bunch of lamers than a person who I honestly and truly hate to watch. I loved to hate Evil Dick. I loved to hate Dr. Will. I just hate Natalie. I find her ugly on both the outside and the inside. I find her mannerisms off-putting. I don't like her voice. I don't like her face. I don't like the way she walks like a body builder with her arms out. I don't like the way she dresses. I cannot find one single thing to like about Natalie. She is a detestable human being and the ONLY reason she is still there is because Jeff and Jordan are two of the worst BB players in history.

Lydia over Natalie? REALLY YOU MORONS?

Michelle is the only reason I'm still watching and I couldn't even watch BBAD last night because it focused mostly on Natalie and Jeff.

Hey Alison you IDIOT. Get the cameras off Natalie. Almost no one likes the bitch.

erinjs, the only way nat could leave this week is if J/J are both up and they probably won't be.

Or...

Mich and Jeff are nom'ed. Jordan wins POV, takes down Jeff, Nat goes up.

Or...

Mich and Jord are nom'ed. Jeff wins POV, takes down Jord, Nat goes up.

Yes, there is hope... I'm a believer!!

HHHmmmm intersting scenarios! I can't wait to see how it goes down and I can't wait for Kevin to look in his new room for the mystery responsiblity!

This week is gonna drag because I want to see what happens so badly!

Michelle is the only reason I'm still watching and I couldn't even watch BBAD last night because it focused mostly on Natalie and Jeff.

Hey Alison you IDIOT. Get the cameras off Natalie. Almost no one likes the bitch.

If Natalie was there and Kevin won the HOH then for sure Jeff and Jordan would be the target. Saving Natalie the scum has offered them some sort of protection. Yes they made a deal with the devil but it might just get them to the end.

I would rather it just be boring.

I would rather watch a bunch of lamers than a person who I honestly and truly hate to watch. I loved to hate Evil Dick. I loved to hate Dr. Will. I just hate Natalie. I find her ugly on both the outside and the inside. I find her mannerisms off-putting. I don't like her voice. I don't like her face. I don't like the way she walks like a body builder with her arms out. I don't like the way she dresses. I cannot find one single thing to like about Natalie. She is a detestable human being and the ONLY reason she is still there is because Jeff and Jordan are two of the worst BB players in history.

Thank you for putting my feelings into words, Xal. I couldn't have said it better, it's like you live inside my head. I still love the J/J card though and I want them to win it.

Elle..... I'm a believer too! *crosses fingers*

I just want Kevin to backdoor Natalie. I'm sick of her and thinking that she's doing things when the only big move you can accredit to her is "the Big Lie".

my BIGGEST issue with Nat is that she talks such a HUGE game and does not back it up with anything. She tries to state how much she does/did, but the truth of it is that she has done little to nothing. That "lie" (which was kinda true) told only succeed because of Kevin. And in comps she is USELESS. I know some housemates throw comps, but I think she just can't compete. I don't think she can beat anyone in the end unless she wins the final HOH and plays it off like she did not try in any of the comps so she would be taken to the end. Here's hoping she does not make it and gets the boot this week!!!

MadMarty, you're right, "Knuckles" has been mining her schnoz since week 1.

Imagine dating this filthy little creep.

Here you are, out on a date at a restaurant that doesn't serve fries.

As the appetizers are served, there she is, mining her snoot for all it's worth. Umm, there goes any thought of having the Oysters!

Ah, here comes the main course. What a treat, you've got a front row view of every molecule of her dinner as she chews, picks, drinks, and talks no stop.

The waiter approaches and asks if she would like more wine. Knuckles puts the bread she's been using as a grub scoop in her cleavage, and asks the waiter "Do you have anythin else, mebbe something that comes in pony cans???? no wat im sayin, no wat im sayin"

Unfortunately, they don't have anything in cans today, so she allows the waiter to pour her another glass of 1969 Dom Perignon. She take a fair sized gulp, then two more and says, " That's good chit, no wat im sayin." Now she's back to gnawing on another piece of bread.

With desert comes a symphony of farting and belching. The restaurant quickly empties and you do your best to hide behind a salt shaker.

Monk

Archived