Monday, August 17th

pinkie

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does everyone know Nat lied about her age? They all know she was drinking wine at the table when Nat, Chima and Lydia were crying over Jessie. So does everyone know now?

thats not the first time the little hoodie rat was drinking in the house. I often wondered how the HG's never put two and two together. I looked up the drinking age on wikki and was shocked. There is no min. age to drink in Calif. but you have to be 21 or over to buy it. It also says no one can serve booze to anyone under 21. To me that means if she pours her own drink it's ok but if someone hands her a glass of wine it would be illegal.

Well now that Lydia and nat are up, I really want Russell to win POV and leave noms alone.... Nat goes home.... and hopefully Jeff wins HOH and him and Russell can hopefully figure out that Jeff was lied to

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Either way you slice it, the other HGs will likely target J and J... hopefully they realize this. Sooner or later, everyone will gun for them to go. But right now they at least have Mich and Rus to vote with them, ditch them next week or in 2 weeks, but right now they're all they've got. Both could have nominated J & J but didn't. The other side was a part of getting Jordan nominated numerous times and took out their friends. Stick with ppl who are iffty, or stick with ppl you KNOW are going to get you the first chance they get... doesn't seem like rocket science to me.

I don't understand why Jeff would believe N/L/K more now knowing they don't have any power and need to try to do something to stay in the game. I just can't believe they would question Russell and Michelle now and not N/L/K. I hope they figure out what's going on and not screw this up and end up at the bottom again.

Jeff and Jordan outside talking and they are talking with clear heads. They are not getting fooled by the 3 stooges. Jeff said he is just playing along. He wants Jordan to talk to Kevin and get her feel on where he is at.

They do seem to have a better handle on the game then it sounded like for a while.

Bottom line is they don't trust anyone and that is good. They think Michelle might be lying. I think they were talking about Kevin when they said he could be making up the story he heard it just like Jeff told Michele he heard things.

Sometimes hard to follow the conversations.

^^^ thanks Joy. Someone said tonite. Hmmmm..... just need to know if I'm going to loose sleep again, watching BBAD, for the POV. If I remember BB did do POV at night before. Anyway............

I'm sorry this is just NOT fair/right ,and I am jeff and jordan fans ,and have been all season...

Just because you want jeff and jordan to win doesn't mean they should get guidance from the DR as to what the right GAME move is... just sayin

Before the DR sessions they had pretty much decided russell needed to be BD'ed,even toyed with the idea of nominating him!

no only is it not right IMHO it is illegal!! Remember the 1950's game show scandals? The shows would give the popular contestant the correct answers so they would win and come back next week, thus boosting their ratings. Some people went to jail for that. Isen't their a federal oversight committie out there making sure these games shows do not cheat. Giving info to another player is simply cheating. If I were on there and found that was happening I would go Chima on them!

First off, why were Jeff & Jordan talking game so loud in the HOH room? Do they think that people can't hear them outside the door? They were talking about Michelle & Russell when Michelle was at the door. That could have been disasterous.

And how awkward was that when she came in? Jeff stops talking mid sentence and there is complete silence for a long time afterwards.

You all act like this is your first year watching BB... This isn't new... They do it to BOTH sides... The DR people have always interfered with the game...

Archived