Monday, August 17th

pinkie

I know this isn't on the feeds, but it's on a radio show, with Michelle from last season, Amy, and Ronnie, and Michelle said that Chima put chocolate in someones drink that was allergic to chocolate... I think that's MORE than enough reason to remove her, if it's true...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know this isn't on the feeds, but it's on a radio show, with Michelle from last season, Amy, and Ronnie, and Michelle said that Chima put chocolate in someones drink that was allergic to chocolate... I think that's MORE than enough reason to remove her, if it's true...

I know, I'm listening to them now. Try and get Steven to come to our site. I'm trying to pimp out Mortys but can't do it alone.

ETA: He's coming on next. He's only typing now but he'll actually be talking after Anna Ferris.

Some people have food allergies where they can't assimilate and digest the foods and they have bad stomach reactions. My boyfriend has some foods that he can't assimilate. He gets very sick.

Well, yeah that's very true Marty... I was just wondering if maybe it had red dye in it, cause we know Michele is allergic to red dye...

No Not the same show... Ronnie isn't talking much, he ask Howie would he forgive him for going to the darkside, and Howie said I don't think so, you teamed up with that Chima bitch LOL...

funny how Natalie doesn't seemed concerned she might be going home. hummmmm

Yeah, interesting. But she's kinda strutted around like that all season.

Sorry for the quote, my fast reply button won't work.

LMAO...

Ok, now a caller is crying b/c her fave alliance(R/C/J/N) imploded & the coup was so unfair...this is L/N/C crying fest part deux!

At least Amy understands the concept of BB...of course, Michelle can't shut up long enough to allow her to speak...n/m...Amy has been speaking for 45 seconds now...n/m...Michelle cut her off....LMAO

Is it Tuesday yet?

Archived