Lydia

CeCiMom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My husband and I think natalie and lydia are secretly hoping to get kicked out first (if it's inevitable), just so they can go boink jesse. I knew from the first week she had issues, but even more when she would try to win a guy over by giving him favors (as she otherwise had no chance).

BTW, I thought w/those glasses on top of her head and the pink hair, she looked like stephanie from lazytown (which i have as my avatar which i know no one can see... and now i'm rethinking it)

I don't think she still works as a nanny. I don't like Lydia any more than I like Natalie. Both of them are complaining, needy women but Lydia apparently likes to make herself look as ridiculous as she acts. I feel certain that her parents are thrilled and can't wait to have THAT walk through the door. I don't care whether or not she gets any help, either. I have no sympathy for her.

lol its sad when you begged to get evicted and they tell you NO!

it cant get more pathetic then that

really the only time i was in her cornor was when she was tellin Natalie to zip it last night, really the girl has the common sense sadly tho she does not have the skills to use it for herself.

What a waste of an HOH to get rid of her. Lydia's the one you should want to keep in the house so you can eat her for lunch in the comps.

Dumb move on J/J/M/R's part.

But you know BB . They could still flip and hit Nat ;) But I agree a very stupid move. with Lydia . Tommorrow could be exciting.

Archived