Lydia

CeCiMom

I also would not want to be her friend either. One of those crazy stalker friends if the relationship goes sour. At least only Jessie who won her heart :rolleyes4: has to worry about her for now. LOL talk about a psycho uber fan, how about a stalking BB player where he will be trapped in a house yet again with her. Guess he should have took a closer look before letting her smiley-bj.gif

LMAO!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF does Lydia sleep with all that eyeliner/mascara on. Ladies, tell me. Isn't it stupid to not wash that crap off your face while you sleep?

Wait, I know...Lydia's eyes could have the makeup TATTOOED on?

Hi Len, no don't think it's tattooed on from what I can tell. But, sleeping with that eye makeup on is bad for the eyes. I can't do it, ever. Got's to wash my face before I go to sleep.

Hi Len, no don't think it's tattooed on from what I can tell. But, sleeping with that eye makeup on is bad for the eyes. I can't do it, ever. Got's to wash my face before I go to sleep.

I can not stand the feeling of make up on my face when it is time for bed and I wear very little.

Being a "makeup artist," you'd think she'd know that. :animated_scratchchin:

Do you think anyone in the J/J/M/R "alliance" is thinking of taking her to the end? DH and I were counting the votes tonight and we think any of the four would win against her.

I do not recall any of them wanting to take her. Other than when she acts like a total rage woman do they even really acknowledge her.

It is a non stop food fest, they never are doin anything but eating, chomping and snacking,lol

I hate that Lydia and Natalie eat non-stop and lots of crap but they are still skinny.

Life is not fair that way. I hate them. :animated_rotfl:

Oh I know. They stuff anything and everything in their mouths and don't gain a pound. Poor Jordan has to watch her weight.

Oh I know. They stuff anything and everything in their mouths and don't gain a pound. Poor Jordan has to watch her weight.

I think Lydia has always had kind of a paunchy gut. Jordan has a beautiful body.

Anyone notice that suddenly she seems to be sulking all the time and her eyes now have this crazed look in them. Maybe I never noticed it before but it is creepy.

Lydia is heavily medicated, imo. That's what's creepy...that BB would allow someone that nutty be on the show. Anything for ratings, I guess.

She is very pouty and immature. Must be a royal mess during pms.

Pms can be tough. You're retaining water, cramping, headachey and generally feeling like crap. And all the worries and paranoia in the house on top of it.

She seems a little stand-offish with Jeff since she got her letter, imo. I think she's really worried about embarrassing her family and her distancing herself is starting to wear on Jeff's nerves a little.

Do you think anyone in the J/J/M/R "alliance" is thinking of taking her to the end? DH and I were counting the votes tonight and we think any of the four would win against her.

i think anyone left in the house would win against her. the real question is...would you want to give this skank $50,000????

Archived