PoV - Week 5

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm assuming it has started since we are getting trivia now?

I'm thinking yes but I thought food comp was going yesterday when it wasn't. I'm going to wait 5 more minutes before I take off the the grocery store. How pathetic am I that I plan outings/cleaning with Big Brother comps? LMAO!

Edit!! Still not starting. Apparently they chose balls to maybe go in order.

sounds like one at a time so probably either the drinking nasty stuff or the morphinh the faces thing. i hope its the drinking nasty stuff because nat will drop out quick

I think its too early for face morph. Too many people, would take too long. IMO

Just the fact that they came back from FoTH and were talking about drinking/eating nasty things makes be think they were told something. And it seems they have to take turns. That means we will have a long wait to find out.

Just the fact that they came back from FoTH and were talking about drinking/eating nasty things makes be think they were told something. And it seems they have to take turns. That means we will have a long wait to find out.

Oh God..if its a gross out competition Lydia has this one in the bag.

I honestly don't think they did anything to stop backdooring.... I think they promote it... way more drama with a backdoor

The stopped letting everyone play because the POV hardly ever got used then.... then they let noms and hoh pick who they wanted to play... but think that created to much trouble, now they pick names out of the bag and I like it.. you aren't always gauranteed to have someone playing for veto that will necessarily take you off... so you fight harder

I liked it better when the whole house had to play. This way it got harder for people to hide their game. Everyone watched what everyone else did during the Veto comps.

I recall Roddy in season three blowing a Veto comp and his game was so busted.

Season six when the whole house went after Cappy by eliminating Maggie in Chess Game was awesome (I thought this is why they went to selection).

Too many floaters now these last few seasons since six. All Stars even had floaters because of this format.

I think if it is eating/drinking something nasty that it is made for Russell. He was the one who talked about drinking 4 gallons of water and then puking. It was supposed to be fun. I can see him being able to gulp down horrid stuff, puking it up and then going on to drink something else.

Nat said she couldn't eat nasty stuff. Kevin agreed. Jeff would be a fool to try to win the POV.

If I'm not mistaken, in this type comp HGs have to ingest all in their glass and if they throw up they are disqualified.

I think if it is eating/drinking something nasty that it is made for Russell.

I would love for Russell to win POV. That will give Chima something to think about until Monday and even better...something to be even more pissed about come Thursday...LMAO!!

You know that as soon as Jeff uses the power and puts up Jess & Nat that they will go to commerical. That's when the shit will hit the fan. I would LOVE to be a fly on the BB wall when it happens.

I hope Russell wins the pov, then it will take a little heat off of Jeff. Because so many people hate Russell.. And I think Chima will be happy to get Nat all to herself with another guy out of the house

Exactly, Melissa. Nat told Chima she wants Jess to be the last man left in an all woman house. Chima wants that last man to be Kevin. Chima will be upset because he was "overthrown".

It would help alot if Jeff or Jordan win HOH Thursday night.

Archived