PoV - Week 5

I think Jessie would have to go. Jessie could keep playing if Natalie went, Natalie would be like a zombie without Jessie there.

Russell can stay for all I care. Just this week anyway. He'll be grateful to Jeff and help protect him (intentionally or not) simply by the others undoubtedly trying to go after Russell again rather than Jeff. They'll all only concerned about the final endurance challenge. They think Russell will win it, but it could be something where he has no advantage. Most of the time it's not an issue of strength, it's about willpower.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one to go is Russell. Trust me. He is not the guy you want to see as your ally once you reach final 5

Paranoid is a word thrown around casually in BB. Russell is the poster child

LOL. I am leaning towards agreement with that line of thought.

POV: Kevin will pretend he doesn't have it or lost it or has a headache and can't come to the ceremony - anything to avoid actually playing the game.

Why does Chima think Russell will have a big blow out after the POV ceremony? He already knows he's 'supposed' to go home this week. I don't see why Kevin using/not using the POV is going to make a difference in how Russ is acting.

So I don't understand why Chima thinks Russ is going to go crazy and need security after the veto ceremony.

Archived