PoV - Week 5

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin winning is even better than we could have hoped for. Who woulda thunk it!!!! Now he'll take Lydia down, someone else up, then Thursday meltdown, by Jess, Nat and Chima. The weeks' "Lookin Good".

Jeff prayers being sent your way, that you can hold your excitement down, if your nom'd, and no one confronts you about the "coup"

It's all worked perfect for the watcher, now it's in Jeff's hands at this point, and I have faith he'll do the right thing LOL...

Oh my............Michelle & Russ on the block together............it will be MAJOR PARANOIAVILLE in the house

on the bright side.........Neither Jesse or the brat protected!!!!!!!!!!! :dance2::dance2::dance2:

WOOOHOOOO!

Yay for Kevin!

I have NO doubt that Jeff will use the Coup Thursday, no matter who had won PoV. This is his opportunity to break up the reign of Jessie/Natalie/Chima & he KNOWS that. I am so excited for Thursday I am giddy! LOL

Kevin is talking about not using it to ensure Russ goes. Chima thinks Jeff has the power but thinks somehow if the noms stay the same he won't use it.

Chima may think Jeff has it, but 'her majesty' also does not believe the power is one that takes complete contol away from her. No way would BB allow a power like that, she says. She believes at most, the power allows her current noms to be removed & then SHE has to replace them with new noms. (or at least one) She is gonna be piiiiiised come Thursday...can't wait!! :)

right now, Lyd, Kev and Chi are talking...b/c Chi really wants Russ out and Lyd okay with it. Why is Kev being such a follower? if u want to take your friend off, then do it. I would use it.

Marcellas part two.

Very stupid.

How many times have the HGs decided to keep the hot head cause it benefits their game?

Do these people even watch the show?

Let Chima make enemies. This is not a team a team sport.

Archived