Wednesday, August 5th

CeCiMom

Chima still calling Russell a terrorist. Ronnie comparing his strategy to Dr. Will. (The best BB player ever, in his opinion.) Jordan done working out. Jeff and Russell playing pool. Jessie and Nat and Kevin hanging in kitchen with Ronnie and Chima. Lydia mia... sleeping I think.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else having problems with the feeds?

I suppose it may be to hide who the winner of the coup d'etat is...Seriously whomever is in an unbelieveably happy mood is gonna give it away....That and people talking who was in the DR 2+ hours tonight..

This is what i got from real player help team.

Barry: I've checked this issue with my technical team and found that we are experiencing issue with our server.

Barry: This is the reason you are not able to access the live feeds.

Barry: It is a temporary issue, I hope this issue will be fixed very soon. Please try to access live feeds after some time.

Barry: I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you regarding this issue.

I hope Ronnie is wrong about Jordan throwing him a sympathy vote! If not he will stay. Are they that dumb not to realize that maybe Jess, Nat, and Chima will vote to keep Ronnie and a sympathy vote will keep him? They are sure that Jess & Nat won't go against Russell? Really? I wouldn't trust them, but these fools might!

I don't know guys...I feel like something is up.

I have a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that the DR is going to try to sway someone's vote to keep Ronnie because of all the drama this last week. I think they want to keep Ronnie because they know there will be a TON more drama next week and with Jeff more than likely having the Coup it will give Jesse's side more of a chance to win HoH so he could spring that on them next week. Something like that would equal huge ratings and that's all the producers in the DR care about.

It wouldn't shock me one bit to see Ronnie stay.

I sure hope your stomach starts feeling better!! I'm sure they are working their manipulative ways back behind the scenes, but unless they have a way to really persuade (threaten) them, I can't see J/J/K/M voting to keep Ronnie. If they in anyway support the "lie" that the others aren't voting for Ronnie, CBS wouldn't like the line of lawyers who'd file in, once they figure out they were dubted!!!

Jess, Nat and ron have ruined their reps with the other HGs...unless CBS gives ronnie a Bot victory in Coup d'etat...

I hope Jess, Nat are first two in sequestor house...."Bitter, table for two!!!!"

Archived