Wednesday, August 5th

CeCiMom

Natalie & Russell talking to J&J on the patio and he's basically telling them that the little "meeting" didn't change his game play or vote at all. Telling them that Michelle may be stupid but Ronnie is still a rat. They don't look too happy...LOL!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think BB messed up this season big time by putting Jesse and Natalie in the house. This is more BS then real game playing and it's really stupid. If Natalie and Jesse don't go soon this season will be a flop.

I seriously would punch Ronnie in the face if I were there. I can't stand that little piece of sh*t nor his snide remarks.

For me it would have been Natalie when she started pounding on the table. It would be worth half a million to knock her nasty ass out. Michelle's got a PHD...she can makes lots of money...knocking that bitch out would be PRICELESS!!!

We got our new computers today and hubby just had to take them to see if they could take our drives out of the old ones and put them into the new ones and I still have stuff I need to put on our external drive before I can switch, and he didn't hook my speakers back up dang it...

Russell is SO looking for a fall guy to replace himself (and Ronnie, since he's leaving) as the "Most hated HG of the week"...............I guess you got to give the guy credit for trying since he has NO power going into next week.

Holy Cow, Chima just told Kevin that Lydia was the person who told Jessie that Kevin was coming after him. With Lydia right there. This has been a great afternoon!

Yana, I can't believe you are missing this afternoon. This has been the best afternoon show I can remember since All-Stars...

I know Nikki, but I'd rather have the new computer really... It's a pretty badarse computer and it's going to run the heck outta some feeds LOL...

So I know I'm hogging the board but I just wanted to share this...two feeds on Ronnie by himself in the pool room and he just smiled and winked at the camera. He's so thrilled to see everyone going at each other (on hopefully his last day).

Good luck with the new computer Yana! I've been enjoying your posts and interviews since season 5. I had to register for a new account this year as I lost my password and have a new email address. I was NikkiSixx for the past 5 years:)

So I know I'm hogging the board but I just wanted to share this...two feeds on Ronnie by himself in the pool room and he just smiled and winked at the camera. He's so thrilled to see everyone going at each other (on hopefully his last day).

Good luck with the new computer Yana! I've been enjoying your posts and interviews since season 5. I had to register for a new account this year as I lost my password and have a new email address. I was NikkiSixx for the past 5 years:)

Don't feel you are hogging the boards! the more info the better!

OMG.............please don't turn Kevin against Lydia............but I think no matter what, he hates Ronnie more, I hope!

I know. Now that they know they can't get Michelle's. Jordan or Jeff's votes they are going after Kevin!! I hope he does not flip!!!

I know. Now that they know they can't get Michelle's. Jordan or Jeff's votes they are going after Kevin!! I hope he does not flip!!!

All Kevin has in that house is Lydia. Until he somehow gets in with someone else his a dead duck without her. Even if she is throwing him under the bus. I think Chima may be voting against Ronnie. Especially since now that's the guy Russell wants to stay.

Here is the interesting thing I've noticed. It looks like Michelle may escape this afternoon's throwdown. And Michelle and Jordan are just sitting in the red room listening to everything Jesse, Natalie, Chima and Kevin says. And now Jeff is standing in the door listening. It's always fun to watch an alliance implode. If these guys really are in an alliance, they need to learn how to air their laundry in private.

I think Lydia is a good enough manipulator to convince Kevin they're making it up (even if they aren't-lol)

I don't like where Lydia is going with all of this, telling Kevin last night she wanted to"cut" herself and now making a refernce to it (at least that's how I took it)..........I hope BB keeps a good eye on her.

Archived