Wednesday, August 5th

CeCiMom

I hate to say it, but I am having that same feeling Xal... Sort of a sick feeling you can't seem to take enough tums for LOL...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan just told Kevin and Lydia that her and Jeff didn't believe any of the bullshit Ronnie was spouting this morning and was laughing about it. He's in the kitchen with her now talking to her about non game related converstaions now, which will turn into poor little Ronnie that needs a sympathy vote.

Ronnie is so going home!

Jessie said several times this morning to both Ronnie and Nat that he knows BB wants to keep Ronnie and the DR will start asking and saying certain things to the HGs to make them keep Ronnie.

If so, that's BS.

It's not unheard of in "reality TV".

I was getting the sense that they really do not like the HGs this season. Even Julie's tone on the live show when she talks to them you can tell she's not crazy about them at all.

The America's Vote with the Coup D'etat is nothing more than attempt at damage control with what was a very poor job of casting. It's still the same formula of personalities they've had the last three seasons. Just dumber players.

If you have the feeds, it looks like we might have another fight coming, Russell just called a "house meeting" to call out Michelle

I'm curious if this works.

Would be fine if Russell wasn't such a loud mouth.

Given that he keeps going after people each week it generally begins to lose it's appeal after a while. He's a loose cannon.

LMAO...Chima is standing up for Michelle saying she would believe her over Russell. They try to bring Jeff into it and he says he's not getting into the middle of it. Of course Jesse hasn't said a word.

Ronnie already crying and looking worried.

Honestly, I think Michelle and Chima are making Russell look like a fool. Russell was calling Michelle a liar again in front of everyone, he "sincerely" apologized to Chima yet Chima is still saying she believes Michelle, not Russell. Everyone else is completely silent (except of course Ronnie who tried to jump in once and yell at Michelle but he got shut down).

Russell is an idiot all he has to do is shut up and think for himself where all this started. He thinks yelling at people when they don't agree and walking off makes him right. I hope this mess backfires on Jessie and Nat and ALL their dirt comes out.

BB11 SEASON OF THE DUMMIES :cookoo: :cookoo: :bump::boxing: :boxing: :box:

Honestly, I think Michelle and Chima are making Russell look like a fool. Russell was calling Michelle a liar again in front of everyone, he "sincerely" apologized to Chima yet Chima is still saying she believes Michelle, not Russell. Everyone else is completely silent (except of course Ronnie who tried to jump in once and yell at Michelle but he got shut down).

I hope your right.

Thing is tha these big call outs rarely get settled in a public dispute like this.

There is going to more said after this.

If this is true I think Ronnie just lost Chima's vote.

Well, it's taken a turn for the worst for Michelle...Chima actually caught her in a fib and then it got brought up that she said she would put up Jeff.

Somethin tells me that Jeff ain't gonna buy that.

Michelle never honestly intended to put up Jeff.

I don't know what Chima is talking about or referencing but to my knowledge Jeff was never seriously her target. I think it's been Jessie and Nat.

Even Jeff is p*ssing on Michelle...that sucks.

Don't worry.

These things very often get settled afterwards. Russell did a bad job of setting this up. Nobody has power right now and the best time to do this is before nominations or before eviction when you want to send someone home that's on the block. Michelle is very safe right now.

She wins HOH Jessie and Russell are in BIG trouble.

Worst thing you can do is put pressure like this on someone who is not on the block right now.

Jessie said several times this morning to both Ronnie and Nat that he knows BB wants to keep Ronnie and the DR will start asking and saying certain things to the HGs to make them keep Ronnie.

If so, that's BS.

They've been doing this every season since Grodner The Hutt (whoever created that nickname, it's so good I have to steal it) took over the reigns. A few seasons back there was a diary room session with Jen that made it onto the feeds' audio because BB didn't turn her mic off. They were trying to get her to keep someone (can't remember who) and she didn't fall for it. She even told the rest of them the DR was trying to sway her.

Usually Big Brother tries this crap, but the houseguests toy with the idea for a few days and just go back to their original choice on who to vote out.

Archived