Wednesday, August 5th

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think anyone really heard that message. Nobody in the house that I know of said anything.

Which one? The bath message?

Chima told Natalie it was for her and later told J/J (I think) about it.

(from what I've read elsewhere anyways...I'm a couple hours behind on clips)

Chima told Natalie it was for her and later told J/J (I think) about it.

Yep and they were just talking about it in the bathroom as Nastalie was going to take a shower. Chima told her to wait so she wouldn't miss the messages and that if she wasn't funky by now she wouldn't be in the morning. Either Michelle or Jordan asked her if she hadn't taken a shower and she said once...and they were like...NO WAY! LOL!! Natalie acted like she didn't hear that message.

I think they will hear that a lot of the negative messages are for Natalie. I HOPE SO!!!

LMAO...another bath comment. Jordan just said: Isn't that three punches for Natalie? OMG, tell me they get the message!

Yep and they were just talking about it in the bathroom as Nastalie was going to take a shower. Chima told her to wait so she wouldn't miss the messages and that if she wasn't funky by now she wouldn't be in the morning. Either Michelle or Jordan asked her if she hadn't taken a shower and she said once...and they were like...NO WAY! LOL!! Natalie acted like she didn't hear that message.

I think they will hear that a lot of the negative messages are for Natalie. I HOPE SO!!!

I hope so too!

10 minutes til BBAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and...........Lydia goes crawling up Jessie's butt once again.............sounds like BB has warned them both to cool it with each other, but she's already talking about "molesting" him tonight.........THEY should get the 3 feet rule!

Archived