Wednesday, August 5th

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nat and Jessie telling Jordan that they think that Michele and Ronnie are working together.

Now Nat is trying to turn Jordan against Lydia

I hope that Jordan is just playing with them with her wide eye looks.

Nat and Jessie telling Jordan that they think that Michele and Ronnie are working together.

Now Nat is trying to turn Jordan against Lydia

I hope that Jordan is just playing with them with her wide eye looks.

How are they able to listen to it for hour upon hour without going insane?

I wish I could be fly on the wall when these HG's watch re-runs of the feeds :excl:

Wonder how many of them will have sore butts from kicking themselves in the arse for siding

with.... you know who ???

After all of this mess, is Lydia just going to sit there and wait for Jesse to come out of the bathroom? Seriously? And is Natalie just going to stand there and wait for him?

Wait...

Isn't one of them gonna offer to wipe his ass? :inquisitive:

and how in the he!! would THAT convince her to KEEP Ronnie ?

These two are trying SO hard to keep Ronnie they don't know which end is up.............IDIOTS

Jesse and Natalie flirting in the same room in the bed next to Lydia. Ok, that's just f******g mean!!! Rat bastards.

And Natalie keeps going in and out of the pool room while Lydia is packing. I would SO love to see Lydia stay, win HOH and put her nasty ass on the block!

I'm finding it hard to believe that there isn't something more exciting than Lydia on two feeds and an empty room on two others...really?

Exactly. The whole other side are outside and you could hear their voices when the cameras were in the kitchen so it must have been pretty loud!

LOL, I'm already spent from the wacky BB day. Gotta make some coffee to stay awake for BBAD.

I'm wih you Shipp!! I have the coffee pot all set to go. Wanna join me?

Archived