*Jessie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they said she couldn't transfer it to another HG?

Because I am sure she would ,if she could... the smell up there has made her brain dead..jessies ASS ! On second thought maybe that happened before she CRAWLED up there! :animated_rotfl:

Anyone know what new slop items were added this week?

If Gnat cares so much about Jesse needing to maintain his weight WTF doesn't she give up her slop pass????

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she asked if she could. She said last night she would rather be on slop then Jessie.

Jessie is such a whinner. His poor little neck hurt from "watching" the HOH comp. Give me a break--- Please send him home(maybe Nat would go w/him as she is so far up his a##). Is that asking for too much??

I thought the dealio was if they slept at night the only place they could sleep was in a bed. And the have nots could NOT sleep in the HOH room!

If they slept durning the day they could not sleep in a bed at all, had to be on a couch ,floor, outside,or someplace other than a bed.

naturally the actual HOH would be exempt from this rule?

did I actually hear jessie tell russell earlier that he won't get Americas vote because America HATES him? :blow:

Took him long enough to admit that....maybe there is a brain in that teeny tiny head... Nah I was wrong!

I can't believe both of the girls were willing to eat slop just so that he wouldn't have to! Don't they have any dignity at all - don't ever do for someone that won't do the same for you...their mama should've raised them better!

I'm always looking for "teachable moments". This is certainly one for Lydia and Natalie. They need some self-esteem, Lydia especially. How many other girls would take this kind of crap for a guy.. one who is only using them at that?

Girls of America, please say you're not as pathetic!

Jesse has a man crush on Natalie. He has a "hand" crush on Lydia but Jesse would give her the boot before Natalie because that's all he is interested in with Lydia. She's just there to "service" him.

I agree. He feels Scrappy can take him further and she would too. She would probably toss herself just for him.

I love that he is on slop. He has been running that house for 3 weeks and it is funny to watch him complain. You know it is killing him and I am enjoying watching it. Eat slop Jessie, eat it!!

Here is a senario, Ronnie tells Jesse about the Coupe... Jesse then convince Russell to back door Jeff and next week, Jordan wins the Coupe and as revenge she nominates Russell and Ronnie and Russ goes home. It could happen this is BB. American should stay out of the game!

Here is a senario, Ronnie tells Jesse about the Coupe...

tells him what about it? only the person who gets it is told

Jesse then convince Russell to back door Jeff

not gonna happen

and next week, Jordan wins the Coupe and as revenge she nominates Russell and Ronnie.

so?

It could happen this is BB. American should stay out of the game!

and pigs could fly :)

wouldn't help to back door jeff..jeff if he wins the coup, could use the coup this week and take himself off and put jessie/gnat/ronnie up!!!

if jeff wins the coup...he is safe no matter what they do,how they do it ,or what order they do it in!

Jessie said that he thinks he has a chance of getting the coup. :smilielol:

Maybe jessie is as bi-polar as lydia,in less than 12 hours he has deluded himself into thinking he has a chance to win IT,as of this morning he said America hates me!!!

Maybe that is why they connected...they are both CRAZY!!!

Archived