*Jessie*

CeCiMom

Maybe jessie is as bi-polar as lydia,in less than 12 hours he has deluded himself into thing he has a chance to win IT,as of this morning he said America hates me!!!

Maybe that is why they connected...they are both CRAZY!!!

Jessie said that maybe April/Ollie/Michelle/Jerry fans will vote for him. I didn't know they had fans. :lookaround:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand his whining already...How much worse is it going to get thru the week?

He was bitching saying that since there were only 4 people that could have went on slop Jordan should have just drawn the first name out and they would have been safe and everyone else would have been on slop (including him). So what is the difference? He is a moron. He still would have been on slop so wtf is he whining about? He couldn't be a bigger a-hole if he tried.

LOL - Jessie whining to Natalie about how much it hurt that he was voted out of the game last year because of something that was out of his control. The funny thing is, if he wasn't such an idiot America would have liked him and not voted him out. I hope he goes soon!

I didn't make that graphic. I got it from SS.

Jessie and Natalie in bed and they are talking about talking Russell into keeping Ronnie. Jessie just said he is going to pray about it.

These guys almost seem ready to put their game on the line to keep Ronnie. WTH?

I don't get it either Marty!!! They think he hasn't lied to them,he has..but they know he is running his mouth in umpteen different directions ,why does Jessie trust that little weasel so much??

If they push to much harder, if russell hasn't figured it out yet ,he surely will!

Do they know that Jessie and Lydia have messed around.. cause Chima keeps joking around with Russell about him getting his blow job from Lydia to get to stay in this house.

As far as I can tell no one has a CLUE...it would be interesting if it came out in the open...what Gnats reaction would be?

This might be another reason that jessie wants lydia gone rather than ronnie.

After all gnat has laid down the LAW no asscociating with lydia, jessie, under any circumstances. So there is no need for her to be there if he can't get HJ's or BJ's send her packing,and if she stays there, the cat might get out of the bag,so to speak!

he would have to be totally ,and I mean TOTALLY brain dead not to know that he isn't getting ,as they call them magical powers,from the American voters after last year!

Even he couldn't RATIONALIZE that america LIKES him!

Archived